Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

Lol...
One of my favourite scenes;

Momo-Ryo:That bat b*****d's still alive!? *throws*
(Ano komuri yaro ikite ta no ka)

Wonder if Takeru-san wore red contacts during the 'possession' scenes, his eyes look reddish.
 
Last edited:
I made a quick one im redoing it to be better


Momo-slap001z.gif

Awesome. I might wanna use it soon. :buttrock: :buttrock:
 
Episode 2 was phenomenal. Great emotional context, great fight scenes, and the only show on tv where A) A lady gets dropped from way up for her keyring and where B) you can see a bullet train dueling with a runaway oil tanker.

As far as the instant damage goes, I point you to this quote from MIB the cartoon
"So, it's not a big deal. We'll just cool our heels for 75 years."
"No go, partner. The Law of Paralell Timelines. Phoenix will be destroyed in two hours, regardless of what we do."

Time, in the sense of Denou is not just a continuuim but also an interesection. Every part of time interesects with every other.

Here's my thought on the mysterious owner: Some have said he's Hana's father, the creator of the denliner and pass system. I say both and. In fact, I'm calling it right now. Mysterious owner guy is either Future Tetsuo or Future Ryoutarou.
 
Episode 2 was phenomenal. Great emotional context, great fight scenes, and the only show on tv where A) A lady gets dropped from way up for her keyring and where B) you can see a bullet train dueling with a runaway oil tanker.

As far as the instant damage goes, I point you to this quote from MIB the cartoon
"So, it's not a big deal. We'll just cool our heels for 75 years."
"No go, partner. The Law of Paralell Timelines. Phoenix will be destroyed in two hours, regardless of what we do."

Time, in the sense of Denou is not just a continuuim but also an interesection. Every part of time interesects with every other.

Here's my thought on the mysterious owner: Some have said he's Hana's father, the creator of the denliner and pass system. I say both and. In fact, I'm calling it right now. Mysterious owner guy is either Future Tetsuo or Future Ryoutarou.

Cool quote about the time stuff; Den-O is about the Denliner after all, having time as an intersecting dimension is a great way of explaining the whole deal with the instant damage.

Like you, I do wish that that mysterious guy was Future Tetsuo or Ryo, but it just seems unlikely. The Denliner is some advanced piece of technology that supposedly arrives from centuries into the future. I doubt Ryo or Tet can build something like that, and I doubt that they could live that long either. We can still hope tho. :anime:
 
As for time travel , Den-O's will be different from Kabuto's. In Den-O's we'll actually get time travel like the back to the future type. I hope that maybe there'll be a long arc in different time period, which is kind of exciting. Imagine Ryoutaro in the age of Dinosaur, or during the time of the samurai, or during the Meijin period, in the 20's, Disco era,World War, the future etc.

Wait till the Time Lords see this x3 Then again Momotaros did the voice of the Tenth Doctor for the Japanese dub of Doctor Who.
 
I don'T think we'll see Den-o got THAT far into the past. Imajins can only travel to a person's past and they seem to have 'dropped' from the intersection of time (Denliner's 'world') to our time so they can only go to periods that someone alive today could see.

Disco Momo would be AWESOME though. And time being an intersection also goes well with the idea of a train!

dont forget hopperland and Kabuto town lol

Shouldn't that be 'Kabutown' XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top