The Unofficial "Birds and the Bees" Thread of Justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Vash - I normally am not really into 'asses'. Well...at least not until I saw RF in a pair of nice jeans. :laugh: But on women I love hips, or medium sized breasts. I also like women to have curves...not be sticks.

On men, I LOVE when they have a bit of a pouch on their stomach. Hard and toned doesn't really do much for me.

Ramses - I have seen the goth look TOTALLY work on some women/men, and Daaaayum if I wouldn't like to tap some of that.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I'v always wanted to try tittyfucking. but sadly my GF doesnt have the right tits for that... or so i think.

Thus, me letting myu hair out like Tendou and wearing tighter cloathes, a psudo Rocker/goth thing with my own mix of Geek style thrown in to keep it real :p amazingly, it's been working :p

I wanna fly high....
Vash - I normally am not really into 'asses'. Well...at least not until I saw RF in a pair of nice jeans. :laugh: But on women I love hips, or medium sized breasts. I also like women to have curves...not be sticks.

I agree. I never really see skinny white chicks as......fuckable. I don't see why white dudes like them.:p

I just like that user friendly grip that big asses have. Gotta love it when a girl with a big ass sits in your lap.:169:

hmm kinks huh lets see I got a thing for :sweat: domination haha I also got a thing for cosplaying like having a girl dress up in the clothes of my favorite anime girl (yeah I know blah blah blah its a cartoon so on but yeah)

I love domination. I think I could easily be a switch - that is be dominating one moment and submissive the next.

I totally want to do the whole tying up and spanking thing and making my partner beg, but I'd also like to be 'forced' and 'roughed up' a little. I'm very open to lots of different experimenting. The only thing I think I totally would NOT do is scat or Erotic electrostimulation.

^_^ yeah the domination thing is fun haha Scar?? O-o and My god electrostimulation

Not scar... scat, or corprophilia. Sexual pleasure through human feces. UGH. No thank you. That's just NOT right. :nono:

Banned
That is gross,

And I'd like to clear something up, Earlier I brought up the ATP thread over at Serebii, That doesn't mean thats what I like, I have some freinds who like it though, Although some of the eevee evolutions (Basicly all but jolteon) look kind of good though

Status
Not open for further replies.