INNOCENT SORROW by abingdon boys school (T.M. Revolutions band)
It's a really nice and addicting song :sweat: enjoy! :p
abingdonboysschool.jpg

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v199803Y35jrded

I checked this PV out a few weeks ago. It kicked ass. I hope ABS goes places, it's a nice change for Nishikawa.

すげい!

I checked this PV out a few weeks ago. It kicked ass. I hope ABS goes places, it's a nice change for Nishikawa.

Yeah, I thought it was cool that Takanori's band only consist of 4: Vocal, 2 Guitarist, and a Keyboard guy. That makes an interesting sound. :thumbs: (T.M. sounds like Michael Jackson in this one. :laugh: )

thats how they always sound :thumbs: lol. i like em' tho, they sing a lot of op's. wait, michael jackson tho? lol (is michael jackson big in japan?) :sweat:

thats how they always sound :thumbs: lol. i like em' tho, they sing a lot of op's. wait, michael jackson tho? lol (is michael jackson big in japan?) :sweat:

He was big all around the world in his time. :laugh: But T.M.'s favorite artists are Michael Jackson, Joe, and Prince, so I guess I can see the influence. :anime:

I am the law
That was the song to the Final Kabuto vid that I showed Keith and he posted on the main page right after Kabuto ended.
I really dig the band and have found 3 of their songs so far.

They are rather new on the scene as a band. But I can see them becoming huge with Nishikawa as the lead singer

ドレス *Dress*

One of the other songs they did was a re-make of Buck-Tick's "Dress". It was done with some guitar sounds, and is pretty good. (Although you can't beat the classic "Dress" by Buck-Tick haha) :thumbs: