whatyoudid.jpg

lol points to sig

the baddest *****
No clue what everything says, (I skimmed through it without reading it), But thanks for the pictures of hot Anime Girls!

What the hell is a weeabo O_O?

[08:20] <phoenix> .urban wapanese
[08:20] <^> [1/54] "Wapanese" are decidedly caucasian individuals who, by means of thoroughly warped postmodern acculturation processes, have come to the decision that it is in their best interest to act as if they were denizens of the nation of Japan. The term "wapanese" can be accurately though of as an analog to wigger. A whitey can be classified as a "Wapanese" if they are in possession of two or more of the following defining traits: 1. Has an unhealthy obsession
[08:20] <^> with shallow, saccharine and intellectually insulting animation shows (also refered to as anime by the nerd elite) originally tailored for young Japanese children 2. Operates under the erroneous belief that every aspect of Amer...
[08:22] <kikko> .urban weeaboo
[08:22] <^> [1/5] A word filter for the image board 4chan.org that replaces the word wapanese. Originates arbitrarily from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip wherein a man was paddled by a crowd chanting "Weeaboo! Weeaboo!" - "Those Wapanese kids think Japan is so great." becomes "Those weeaboo kids think Japan is so great."

the baddest *****
Mind explaining what that is besides me which I'll wait until theres a answer to respond to >_>

Let me try again:

[08:20] <^> [1/54] "Wapanese" are decidedly caucasian individuals who, by means of thoroughly warped postmodern acculturation processes, have come to the decision that it is in their best interest to act as if they were denizens of the nation of Japan. The term "wapanese" can be accurately though of as an analog to wigger. A whitey can be classified as a "Wapanese" if they are in possession of two or more of the following defining traits: 1. Has an unhealthy obsession
[08:20] <^> with shallow, saccharine and intellectually insulting animation shows (also refered to as anime by the nerd elite) originally tailored for young Japanese children 2. Operates under the erroneous belief that every aspect of Amer...

[08:22] <^> [1/5] A word filter for the image board 4chan.org that replaces the word wapanese. Originates arbitrarily from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip wherein a man was paddled by a crowd chanting "Weeaboo! Weeaboo!" - "Those Wapanese kids think Japan is so great." becomes "Those weeaboo kids think Japan is so great."

Banned
Let me try again:

And what the hell does that have to do with me? :eyebrow: