Kamen Rider Decade the Movie

I like how they keep referring back to the old clips for reference. It's like, "Oh, so that's how it's supposed to look!" :laugh:

I thought Jiro Okamoto was gonna be doing RX's suit acting. The other guys who did it seem so...unnatural. And I hate to keep saying this but where the hell is Kurata anyways...is he even in this movie?:shakefist
 

What? Think of it This way, In the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess trailer all we saw was Zant, Zant, Zant. People were convinced he was the Main baddy, then Progress in the game long enough, you find out Ganondorf (As always) is really the main bad guy simply pulling the strings.
Plus its like that a lot in KR as well, don't really know who the Final bad guy is until more than half way into it.
 
I thought Jiro Okamoto was gonna be doing RX's suit acting. The other guys who did it seem so...unnatural. And I hate to keep saying this but where the hell is Kurata anyways...is he even in this movie?:shakefist

According to some of the pics we saw, 1 of Black RX without helmet on it is Jiro Okamoto doing the suit acting.
 
According to some of the pics we saw, 1 of Black RX without helmet on it is Jiro Okamoto doing the suit acting.

The pic you're talking about was a behind-the-scenes shot from the set of RX in the late '80s, which someone mistook for being from the Decade movie.

Since Jiro's involved with a segment of the net movies, I'd assume he has a part in the movie. And the clip of Ouja certainly seemed like him, so he might be pulling double duty. (Triple duty, since he'll also be in the Shinken movie as Gold!)
 
According to some of the pics we saw, 1 of Black RX without helmet on it is Jiro Okamoto doing the suit acting.

Are you refering to those pictures Panda posted that were from the 1988 series and NOT the movie?

1245844662096.jpg

1245844495857m.jpg

Kamen Rider Black RX World :castlerock:

:shame:

Sometimes I think he gets too excited that he forgets to stop and think or the pictures were put out to mislead people.
 
What's funny about that top pic is that Jiro Okamoto is the second dude from the right. I've read there were a few times when stuntmen Tokio Iwata and Toshiyuki Kikuchi played RX, but I've seen too few pictures of them to know which one is the guy in that shot.
 
RX world will have new special effects for RX finisher and henshin I hope. It would make sense sort of why Tsukasa was in Natsumi's world since her grandfather one of the villian.
 
If anything they'd probably just slightly alter the Henshin to retain the classic feel. But they'd probably keep it the way it was. Since Decade's Complete Form Enters a "Phase" in real time like RX's would be.
The Effects wont change if the Movie's any indication, since Stronger's Move was the same as it used to be.
 
Making of looks awesome, I can't wait for this. I have that same mag issue with the battle arena cutout and Diend mask, lol. That was cool.

And poor Kiva, I felt bad for him. I wonder if it's our old friend Norihito? :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top