Kamen Rider Decade rumor/picture thread

Yes, but you're saying that now. I'm saying see what happens when they're as old as the "old stuff" is now. I think the original series and V3 are still creative as hell myself. The revamp movies are great in their own ways, but they're never going to replace the originals to me.

Very wise.
 
Wow! I like this idea about Goro Inagaki being in a one-shot Kamen Rider show as Kamen Rider G! Since he won't be in Kamen Rider Decade and he and the show won't have anything to do with Kamen Rider Decade, does that mean that Kamen Rider G won't exist along with the other Kamen Riders? If that's so, then there's no chance that the other Kamen Riders will encounter him, right? Oh well, at least we'll get to see him in action, as if he were an actual Kamen Rider! I can't wait to see what his henshin sequence and attacks will look like! Thank you for posting the news Tsubasa Dragon and everyone else!:D

yeah so it a one shot parody which would be aired. i just subscribed to a channel on youtube who upload these Shows.

Yusuke Kamiji and Yumiko Shaku are appearing in the parody too.


Childhood memories i suppose since the people playing them are over 30.
I want to subscribe to that channel on YouTube! What channel is it?:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top