Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Mar 18, 2009 #2,012 Darnit, that Orphrenoch looks familiar, but I can't quite figure out which one it is... :shakefist
Chronotia Archzenom Member Mar 18, 2009 #2,013 Blade Dancer said: Darnit, that Orphrenoch looks familiar, but I can't quite figure out which one it is... :shakefist Click to expand... Same goes here.
Blade Dancer said: Darnit, that Orphrenoch looks familiar, but I can't quite figure out which one it is... :shakefist Click to expand... Same goes here.
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Mar 18, 2009 #2,015 Kai Yamato said: It looks like the Horse Orphenoch. Click to expand... That's what I thought at first, but the Horse Orphenoch has a mane-like thing on its head that this one doesn't have.
Kai Yamato said: It looks like the Horse Orphenoch. Click to expand... That's what I thought at first, but the Horse Orphenoch has a mane-like thing on its head that this one doesn't have.
Forever Knight Eye See You Mar 18, 2009 #2,016 I wonder if that asshole Kusaka/Kaixa will make an appearance in Faiz World.
Chronotia Archzenom Member Mar 18, 2009 #2,017 ^Hopefully he does, cause he appeared at the episode where Kiva's world got touched.
Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider Mar 18, 2009 #2,018 Blade Dancer said: Darnit, that Orphrenoch looks familiar, but I can't quite figure out which one it is... :shakefist Click to expand... I'm pretty sure it's one of the movie ones. Looks a lot like Butterfly.
Blade Dancer said: Darnit, that Orphrenoch looks familiar, but I can't quite figure out which one it is... :shakefist Click to expand... I'm pretty sure it's one of the movie ones. Looks a lot like Butterfly.
GekiBlack Red Falcon Mar 18, 2009 #2,019 panda said: [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... yay for faiz !!! :castlerock:
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Mar 18, 2009 #2,020 Igadevil said: I'm pretty sure it's one of the movie ones. Looks a lot like Butterfly. Click to expand... Hmm. Guess I need to watch Paradise Lost again, huh? :laugh:
Igadevil said: I'm pretty sure it's one of the movie ones. Looks a lot like Butterfly. Click to expand... Hmm. Guess I need to watch Paradise Lost again, huh? :laugh: