Kamen Rider Decade - PREDiscussion Thread

Looks like this year is going to be epic for both sentai & kamen rider.. Kinda like when kabuto & boukenger was shown

I hope we get a more clearer version of the Decade promo :castlerock1:
 
I just watched the leaked Deacde promo and...It looks good. But, I think, between the story and the trailer, it would work better as a solid 2 hour epic movie. I'm not sure how it will do as a series. But everything looks good, and the story seems interesting. Another thing, what about the Riders who have passed on in the series before Decade. Are they coming back?
 
Last edited:

Since they're changing the characters that go with the suits then I guess it's really not an issue.
 
Looks like this year is going to be epic for both sentai & kamen rider.. Kinda like when kabuto & boukenger was shown

I hope we get a more clearer version of the Decade promo :castlerock1:

How was that year with Kabuto and bouken epic?



Since they're changing the characters that go with the suits then I guess it's really not an issue.


That right there Is why I find it hard to even give a damn about Decade. Last year all I watched new toku wise was Tomica. This year I think it will just be Shinkenger.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…