OMG! That's so awesome to hear! Wataru is Kamen Rider Kiva AND is the same Wataru we know from the Kamen Rider Kiva TV series! I know it's apparent, but I'm SURE it's true! This is so awesome to know! Thanks dukemon22! You made my day!
I just hope it will be the same for the other Riders. Not nessesarily all of them, but some of them, especially Souji! He is my favourite character! So I hope if he returns and is played by Hiro Mizushima, he will also be the same Souji we know from Kamen Rider Kabuto! Hopefully from after the events of Kamen Rider Kabuto! Speaking of that, even though Wataru is apparently the same Wataru we know from Kamen Rider Kiva, is it going to be him from after the events of Kamen Rider Kiva? If that's so, then that will be awesome!
Lol!:laugh:
Not sure about any other riders. I believe that Wataru is the same one from the series, but the only thing we know for sure is that he's Kiva.