Kamen Rider Decade - Episode 53 "The Endless Story"

Wow, someone is actually trying to find any meaning in this piece of garbage:thumbs:

I stopped after MomoLiner Form and Faiz using Faiz Blaster, without... well, Blaster Form.
 
I was just counting the many villain disguises Amadan had...

Garai from OOO
Super Douji from Hibiki
Bishop from Kiva
Gaoh and Silvra from Den-O


...this coming from the glasses dude who cut off a dude's head through the wall in Kamen Rider the Next...as Scissors Jesus...I mean Jaguar.
 
...this coming from the glasses dude who cut off a dude's head through the wall in Kamen Rider the Next...as Scissors Jesus...I mean Jaguar.
Wait?! That was him?!!!!!

Also does anyone else find it funny how Decade says "this might tickle a bit" before FFRing Kuuga and Agito? He says it like they know they are going to be defiled.

What does Kuuga/or Agito say afterwards? I swear one of them says something along the lines of "Wait, there's power like this?" I could be hearing things. Or maybe he said "Right! There's power like this".
 
this final fight really rocks than the final fight with evolved gremlin....
infinity ring left in an alternate world ?? don't worry, haruto can just be despaired over someone, crying and make the ring again :laugh:

btw, is there any info about the overall rating for wizard ?? coz it's already over you know, just like when fourze over and i know how the ratings goin for every episodes...
 
btw, is there any info about the overall rating for wizard ?? coz it's already over you know, just like when fourze over and i know how the ratings goin for every episodes...

Ratings come later nowadays. We used to get them right after Sunday, but now it can take one entire month. We still don't have numbers for the last 4 episodes. Not including them, Wizard's overall ratings are at 5.98%. For comparison, Fourze's final numbers were 5.89%.
 
...this coming from the glasses dude who cut off a dude's head through the wall in Kamen Rider the Next...as Scissors Jesus...I mean Jaguar.

Wizard and Amadam are friends in Gantz. :laugh:

528218_10200653382073010_991711172_n.jpg


The only part I don't like of this episode is Beast's defeat. They should just make him hurt and can't join the battle, but that scene make him like killed for real...

Love that Decade casually said "This might tickle." to Kuuga and Agito.
 
Ratings come later nowadays. We used to get them right after Sunday, but now it can take one entire month. We still don't have numbers for the last 4 episodes. Not including them, Wizard's overall ratings are at 5.98%. For comparison, Fourze's final numbers were 5.89%.

woww...it really go downhills now, right ??
i thought the ratings will be around 6%, and judging from the last 10 episode, it's gonna jump a little higher :eyebrow:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top