Kamen Rider Decade/Double - Movie News Thread

1256268490371.jpg


Doras from Kamen Rider ZO!

It would been better if Natsumi's rider suit have better mask with more feminine characteristics.
 
kanzaki kazuma when he appeared in decade last world said : the real enemy is not dai shocker !
was he meaning then super shocker or another organization that don’t belong to shocker at all?
 
So... Instead of a Re-color, they decided to re-sculpt Decade's head to make it a tad twisted. Though I think they did it to add confusion to the people.
- At least this way, it's understandable. If they did a complete recolor of Decade, or made a whole new Rider suit that looked nothing like Decade's suit, most people would have a hard time swallowing the story of Decade being evil.

Kai Yamato said:
Movie Riders always have something that's just repaints of the TV Riders' stuff.
- True. Which was why I was more than a tad disappointed with the three Kabutech riders in the Kabuto:God Speed Love movie. Heck, I'm tempted to find a vinyl Caucasus and resculpt him into something more impressive.

Red Ranger said:
Alright, the scans mention that Dai Shocker was destroyed by the riders already. At least the movie is confirmed to be in continuity somewhere, but ugh the contradictions....
- But this is DECADE, so...

New Theory: The TV series Decade and the Daishocker Movie Decade are two COMPLETELY SEPARATE entities who will meet in the "All Riders VS Decade" movie. So when the battle for the "Real Tsukasa Kadoya" begins, it'll actually be Movie Decade (Daishocker's Leader) versus TV Decade. Whoever of the two is the "Real Evil" Tsukasa is anyone's guess...
 
[/QUOTE]New Theory: The TV series Decade and the Daishocker Movie Decade are two COMPLETELY SEPARATE entities who will meet in the "All Riders VS Decade" movie. So when the battle for the "Real Tsukasa Kadoya" begins, it'll actually be Movie Decade (Daishocker's Leader) versus TV Decade. Whoever of the two is the "Real Evil" Tsukasa is anyone's guess...[/QUOTE]

But both of TV series Decade and the Daishocker Movie Decade don't have the evil mask Decade. While Igadevil-san's Decade movie spoiler also wrote that Decade turn good in the end. I guess its still the same good decade? :eyebrow:
And I think Kenzaki mentioned of Tsukasa fault is the evil wan? since the trailer showed a scene that Tsukasa asking another Tsukasa, youre the real one?
Anyway, I don't think they need to repaint the decade suit because in episode 1 natsumi saw a PINK Decade that destroy everything.

Lol, its quite confusing thru.:)
 
But both of TV series Decade and the Daishocker Movie Decade don't have the evil mask Decade. While Igadevil-san's Decade movie spoiler also wrote that Decade turn good in the end. I guess its still the same good decade? :eyebrow:
And I think Kenzaki mentioned of Tsukasa fault is the evil wan? since the trailer showed a scene that Tsukasa asking another Tsukasa, youre the real one?
Anyway, I don't think they need to repaint the decade suit because in episode 1 natsumi saw a PINK Decade that destroy everything.

Lol, its quite confusing thru.:)

You guys are confusing yourselves with these new theories (I believe this is my fault with the theory I came up with). My theory seemed more simple than all of the confusing ones I've seen.

Re-assessment of my theory of "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker", Decade tv series, and "Decade vs. All Riders":

"All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" movie occurred in the Decade storyline just like the "Shinkenger: The Fateful War" movie occurred in the Shinkenger storyline. In other words, both movies happened within the storyline of each show, but they were never given a "specific" point at which the movie occurred.

In episode 31 of Shinkenger, they used "The Fateful War" movie as a flashback reference to introduce one of the enemies in that episode that are related to some of the events of that movie. Judging by the leaks of this new movie, it seems there will be a flashback reference scene of "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" in this movie considering Doctor Shinigami will be re-appearing in this movie as a member of Super Shocker despite the fact that Doctor Shinigami was a member of Dai-Shocker in the first Decade movie.

In other words, "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" will be referenced in the new movie somehow, which will therefore mean that the first Decade movie is apart of the continuity of the Decade storyline.

Any1 else got another lil theory on how the 2 Decade movies and the tv series will relate with one another? (Igadevil, how about you take a shot at it :thumbs: )
 
But both of TV series Decade and the Daishocker Movie Decade don't have the evil mask Decade. While Igadevil-san's Decade movie spoiler also wrote that Decade turn good in the end. I guess its still the same good decade? :eyebrow:
In the movie, Tsukasa was never evil from the start. It was only when he regained his memories as Great Leader then he turned evil. He was later overthrown by Shadowmoon and Bishium and then not accepted back by Natsumi. It wasn't until Gacktman gave up in killing Tsukasa and gave his speech that made turn 'good' again.

Re-assessment of my theory of "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker", Decade tv series, and "Decade vs. All Riders":
Right now I agree with this only because it's easier to say 'the movie happened but don't think about where it fit'.:laugh:
I hope there is some clarification in the new movie to help smooth things together better though.
 
Timeline

Series up to Amazon World > All Riders vs Dai-Shocker > Episode 30 - 31 > All Riders vs Decade

TIME LINE THEORY
It was hinted with a cameo of Shadowmoon and in Amazon's world of Dai-Shocker. After Amazon's world they arrive in All Riders va Dai-Shocker world (Through bad continuity writing) then afterwards they arrive in Rider war world (Again through bad continuity writing) The castle in these episode is possibly SUPER-Shocker's castle which was rebuilt after Dai-Shocker's one was destroyed (Super-Shocker is Dai-Shocker's revived form or a different branch which then explains Apollo Geist who was possibly now one of Super Shocker's generals)

This all leads up to ALL Riders vs Decade.


Again it could be bad writing that screwed up the continuity.

A certain character at the end of Dai-Shocker movie said "Tsukasa, your real journey starts now" Or something along those lines which is hinting on this the Rider war world and this new movie's events.


DECADE HIMSELF THEORYThere exists two Decades. One is probally Alternate and the other Original. The two Tsukasa's probally shares some of the same memories. Narutaki probally mistakes the Evil Decade with the lost memories Decade. Which explains his hate for Tsukasa.

The Rider war dream is probally a WHAT IF the GOOD/Amnesia Decade was forced to fight against everyone which then could make him appear the same as the Evil Decade.

Decade is probally a story about a identity crisis.
 
The castle in these episode is possibly SUPER-Shocker's castle which was rebuilt after Dai-Shocker's one was destroyed (Super-Shocker is Dai-Shocker's revived form or a different branch which then explains Apollo Geist who was possibly now one of Super Shocker's generals)

I have an issue with that. You do realize that Narutaki is Colonol Zol of the new Super Shocker organization, AND Narutaki/Colonol Zol was the one that begged Decade to kill Apollo Geist. Now, why would a member of Super Shocker (Narutaki/Colonol Zol) want to kill another member of Super Shocker (Apollo Geist, according to your theory)?

I know people are gonna say "Oh but it's just Decade, it's a series of contradictions, etc. etc." Bullocks, I ain't buying that one. Let's be real, it seems quite clear that Apollo Geist was prolly the last survivor of Dai-Shocker and Narutaki wanted him dead so he can rebuild it into the Super Shocker organization.

Right now I agree with this only because it's easier to say 'the movie happened but don't think about where it fit'.:laugh:
I hope there is some clarification in the new movie to help smooth things together better though.

Hey, if Sentai can pull that crap off with their movies and tv series........why can't Kamen Rider? (awaits for Black Fang to **** on him about how it kills the principle of "storyline organization" etc. etc.)
 
:laugh: I am sure Toei will come up with some elaborate non-explanation for all of this. Fans: "But where did All Riders happen now?" Toei: "Why yes, it did! Look, more Windscale clothes to buy!"

I like the idea of movie Tsukasa and TV Tsukasa facing off, because while I don't believe All Riders can happen before the final two episodes, I can buy the idea that it comes after Amazon World if the rest of the TV series doesn't happen, like another alternate ending Episode Final sort of deal. It's by no means a perfect fit, but given some of the stuff going on in this new movie, it makes more sense then "All Riders happened, then we never spoke of it again and were absolutely shocked when Tsukasa turned against us all a second time!"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top