Kamen Rider Decade/Double - Movie News Thread

skullte.jpg

Skull Memory
Lost Driver
Skull Magnum

Heres a brief trans.

Bottom Right Text:
Kamen Rider Skull suddenly shows up and attacks W but W cannot fight back against his beloved Oyassan. What will W do!?
Text by Skulls face:
Let's duel:coolshades:

Who needs a scarf! This Kamen Rider wears a snazzy hat:thumbs:
So it really is Shotarou's boss. I bet the Sonozaki's must have experimented him like they did to Philip or brought him back to life using Gaia memories
 
Isn't Skull appearing in what is basically a "prelude" to W, though? What with the Episode 0 title and all?

(I admit, that leaves the images of him "fighting" with W a little perplexing...)
 
Isn't Skull appearing in what is basically a "prelude" to W, though? What with the Episode 0 title and all?

(I admit, that leaves the images of him "fighting" with W a little perplexing...)

The story's about Shotaro & Philippe wondering how Sokichi survived after they saw him being gunned down. So they went back to the building where they became W for the first time to get the answers.
 
Isn't Skull appearing in what is basically a "prelude" to W, though? What with the Episode 0 title and all?

(I admit, that leaves the images of him "fighting" with W a little perplexing...)

It doesn't seem to be necessarily a prequel. The title "begins night" and "episode 0" were just about Shotaro and Philip returning to where everything started.

It might still end up happening before the main episode 1, but this is definitely post-prologue.
 
I'm not too wild about Shotaro's mentor surviving and turning out to be just another lame-o evvvvvvvvvvil movie Rider. I liked it more when the movie sounded like it was just going to be the crazy night that ends with W's first battle, but that's Toei for ya. At least Riku Sanjo's writing it, and not Yonemura or Inoue.
 
Yeah, you'd have to put me down with Shougo as someone interested in backstory moreso than "omg ther iz new rider an w FITE HIM!!!!!" But I can see now that I was just under the wrong impression regarding what the movie was going to be.

(Heh, I don't have the time to keep up with rumors and leaks other people do, so it's pleasant that HJU users are so good about answering questions....)
 
Skull's gun is a recolored Trigger Magnum... I really can't believe that they couldn't think of doing some other weapon. That picture with Double crouch at Skull's shot looks really wierd
 
I wonder if the similarity is in some way intentional. Skull's belt, for instance, looks like the W Driver chopped in half.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top