Kamen Rider Decade: Clash of Realities (RPG Thread)

A quick change into the clothes found within her room, Katsumi followed the enriching aroma of fried chicken. Placing the damp towel around her neck, the buxom woman enter the kitchen with intention of inquiring few things, that was until she spotted looking rather...not in the best of spirits to say at least.

Looking at him in concern, wiped the right side of her neck "...Don't looks so good. Are you all right?"

"A little sore, a little tired and starving, otherwise I'll be just fine." he said with a rather forced grin. The whole first contact with Kuuga went allright at first, but apparently the police and rider of this world had a shitty sense of gratitude.

"Do most triders tend to get pissy when their asses are saved from certain doom and then call you a devil?"
 
Madoka had been at the hospital for some time and had spent it with her sister. Now, the two didn't say much, with the whole fact that Akane was in a coma and Madoka was petty much silent to begin with. Still, the young pink haired girl hoped that there would be some type of activity from her sister, however slight it was. ...nee-san...how much longer...will you be like this...?

------------------------

Yori, meanwhile, had woke up from her nap and was unaware of the fight that Madoka had went through. Feeling the urge to eat something, she began to head to her kitchen when her cellphone started to ring. Gnashing her teeth, she answered it with dread. "Yeah?" Sure enough, it was BOARD, and they wanted the young woman to head down to their HQ, to tell her in depth on what the monster was that she fought. "Tch...fine...be right there..." Hanging up, she soon headed out. Just to spite the bastards, I'll get something at the break room and take up their time...

------------------------

Seeing that Agito had transformed, Gills backed off as the now red warrior slashed away at the Unknown, waiting for his opening. Seeing that the monster was reeling, Gills dashed and delivered a passing swipe across the monster's back, further weakening it. Come on! Kill the damn thing already! Gills thought inwardly, his beast-like instincts starting to override his thinking.
 
Kuuga reverted back to his human form. Ichijou came up and tapped Yuusuke's shoulder then. "What was that all about!? Ichijou asked. "I don't know what or who he is, but it seems he thought I was gonna get nailed down by Gadoru... Literally, he just handed me the time I needed to figure out this new form..." Yuusuke said, sighing. "I suggest you keep him as an ally, he seems strong..." Ichijou suggested. "I don't know, I have a gutt feeling that I won't like him..." Yuusuke said...
 
"A little sore, a little tired and starving, otherwise I'll be just fine." he said with a rather forced grin. The whole first contact with Kuuga went allright at first, but apparently the police and rider of this world had a shitty sense of gratitude.

"Do most triders tend to get pissy when their asses are saved from certain doom and then call you a devil?"

Yuki, who was setting down a large bowl of rice on the middle of the table, heard Rick's inquiry about most riders being "pissy" when they are saved from almost certain doom. "I have never heard of that happening before. Someone must be working from the shadows to try and impede our progress, Rick. And I'm sure whoever it is...he or she must be affiliated in some way to the collision of our various worlds," she called out from the dining room, waiting for Rick and Kasumi to enter.
 
"I would not know" Katsumi replied truthfully, "However, I would not wager that not to be true. As there are those who value the assistance, you shall come across those who do not." walking towards the dinning room. "From what you've indicated, I'd say it must be because either they are accustom working alone or that they feel like their pride has been bruised."
 
"I would not know" Katsumi replied truthfully, "However, I would not wager that not to be true. As there are those who value the assistance, you shall come across those who do not." walking towards the dinning room. "From what you've indicated, I'd say it must be because either they are accustom working alone or that they feel like their pride has been bruised."

"Well in that case I'll let Kuuga deal with those freaks on his own." Rick said as he too headed for the dining room. "He can keep his pride if he wants no sense giving help to anyone that doesnt want it to being with. Of course if he is getting overwhelmed and happens to scream for help I guess I'll be willing to handle things." he told them before grabbing a seat. It seemed that there was a bit of a change in him ever since he aquired the Decadriver, in that short time he had become quite cocky thanks to his newfound power and apparently grand destiny set before him. Perhaps becoming Decade ignited something inside him that silenced his usually humble personality, or maybe it was gradually changing him all together.
 
Yori, after taking her leisurely time at the break room, finally met with the higher ups of BOARD, who were a little annoyed about her being later than expected. "Hey, I was hungry...better that I stay well fed, or you'll be out of luck when the Undead and whatever the hell is around attacks...besides, you said that you got some info on the things?" The higher ups then told her what they thought was going on, and how they had a theory that these other monsters were not part of this world.

"So...where are they coming from?" Yori asked, a little disinterested.

"We think from other worlds...dimensions, to be exact...it's only a theory, though..." One of them answered.

"Great...well, if that's all you need to tell me, I'm gonna patrol..." Those present shouted out to her to stop, but she ignored them and kept walking. One of the men then cursed inwardly.

"Damn it...she's being too hard to control...why can't we just find another user for Blade?!"

"That would be stupid, after all we have done for her...besides, that Madoka child can only do so much in the interim of getting another user..." One of the others responded.

"Hmph...let's just hope another accident occurs...it's what got us into this mess in the first place with that Yori..." The other man added darkly.

Yori, unaware of what was being said, left BOARD HQ soon after, now on a patrol, hoping she could run into something to vent her frustrations out...

-------------------------------

As Mai continued to attack the Unknown, a part of Tenma couldn't take it anymore. Letting out a shrill cry, claws grew on the green riders heels. Without further warning, he leaped into the air and performed an axe kick, embedding the heel claw in the Unknown's shoulder.

Clutching it in pain, a halo soon appeared over the Unknown's head as Gills kicked off of the Unknown. It exploded in a plume of fire as the green rider landed on his feet. Letting out another growl, the beast-like rider then lunged at Mai, his beast-like instincts having overtaken his mind.
 
Taking a seat at the table, Katsumi folded her hand drawing them close smiling. "My sentiments exactly. For that way you are not assisting in the matter, but rather being in the right spot at the time. Let the person assume what they see from it. It does sound rather harsh, but in times like this...it cannot be help. I suppose..."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top