Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - TALK UP!

Sekiria

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Well, just watched this movie. It was actually pretty good, especially when compared to the second half of the series.

To sum up the movie in one word (or two, depending on how you use it): FANSERVICE. It was interesting to hear some veteran seiyu voice some of the old-school Riders (Domon Kasshu as Amazon and Zack Fair as X, to name a couple), and also [hide]HOLY **** IT'S SHOICHI!! THE REAL ONE!!...And he cut his hair. :sly:[/hide]

Good action, decent storyline, buttloads of fanservice...all in all, a pretty good Rider flick.

Discuss.
 
I usually don't watching things raw because of how little Japanese I know but I watched this one. I understood a good deal of what was going on. It was very interesting and they actually answered things. Of course lots of fan service too, but that's okay. A movie like this should have fan service. It was definitely super memorable (and probably what the TV show should have been more like, you know, just a mishmash of Kamen Rider, not visiting the worlds and fake versions of our favorite heroes).

Of course the Shoichi part at the end was the highlight for me. :-)
 
I loved every bit of it. As he's my favorite Rider, I enjoyed how Amazon gave Decade a run for his money (and technically Hibiki) too. He only lost because he tried kicking when he could've hit him with another Big Slice.

The Showa vs Heisei Riders bit was cool too, though us Showa fans could've used a bit more victories. I liked how some (if not all) ended ambiguously.

As a big fan of the kaijin, I really loved all the Showa cameos that appeared. Especially Dr. Shinigami's vampire squid form. And I was practically at the edge of my seat during the big fight scene. And All Riders Kick was as amazing as I thought it would be. And a minor detail I really really liked was the use of Showa SFX for various things. (Even for the DaiShocker base)

Awesome epic film well worth the wait.
 
-Diend running away from a fight. . . EXPECTED
-Ultimate Rising Kuuga didn't land ONE punch on shadowmoon...

Some gifs from the movie
[hide]
2cpakyg.gif

2r4orrp.gif
[/hide]
 
Last edited:
What did Amazon yell out when Decade-Hibiki was spitting fire all over him? [the one right after his Jaguar Shock attack at the start of the movie]
 
Monkey Attack. I love that one. :anime:

Definitely my favorite Rider film of the 3 last year, and honestly... probably my favorite of the whole Heisei era. Not just for all the old guys, but also plot-wise. I love what it does with Tsukasa and Yuusuke, even more so than in the most recent movie.

Also, were Rider 1 & 2 not on the big stadium fight list? I assumed that was a nod to their "legendary" status from Stronger.
 
It was everything that was expected and more. Especially where Tsukasa was really Dai-Shocker's leader. Not to mention that they created both Decade & Diend to be their trump cards against the Riders. The highlight of the movie was seeing all of the Riders fighting against Dai-Shocker, especially the all Rider Kick!
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top