Kamen Rider Decade: A journey of warped dimensions (RPG Thread)

Diend Decade

Deliquent Duo
Tsukasa decided to take a journey through the united world. Natsumikan asked kindly "Do you really need another journey!?" Tsukasa chucked for a bit, then says bluntly "It beats taking pictures inside this place. Yuusuke says cheerfully "I am coming along. I don't want you to leave behind like what happened in the other worlds!" "Sorry about that!?", Tsukasa says trying not to sound like a jerk. "Tsukasa-Kun!". Natsumikan said ruthlessly, pointing a finger. "No, please don't do that to me again!", Tsukasa said in his most scared voice. Pressing hard on a pressure point, Tsukasa laughs uncontrollably and says desperately "I am going to get you this time Natsumikan!" "Try getting catching me this time!", mocking Tsukasa. She runs outside, being playful, and getting a kick at the amusement of Tsukasa. "Sorry to interrupt you, but I think we should get going!", Yuusuke said exhilarated. "Yeah!", Tsukasa and Natsumikan stopped. Tsukasa asked blindly "Who has my motorcycle gloves!" "I do!", Natsumikan snickering, and Yuusuke as well. Giving them to Tsukasa, as the puts them on, checking them it fits confomatly. As well as putting on the helmet and goggles for himself while Natsumikan put on hers. Both of them got on the Machine Decader, Tsukasa revved the engine. Yuusuke got on TryChaser, starts the ignition and they both took the same road for the journey. Kaito wonder "What is this world's treasure!?", then walks off in a different direction. Narutaki then says gravely "Decade, I will eliminate you once in for all!", disappearing into a dimensional wall, not to be seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wesker walked around aimlessly, waiting for something to happen. As he continued waiting, without any warning, a clear gray dimensional wall appeared from behind and took Wesker by surprise. In between the world, he tapped the clear gray wall, and said to himself "What is this!?", punching it then a strong right kick, which has no effects at all. Pacing forward, he appears in another world, then another, blurring with all 11 worlds. While going through, Wesker remembered what Gaoh said bluntly to him. With all dimensions pulling him this way and that, he got rattled by what to do. "So, I have to search then!", snapping his right fingers, then focusing on what to do. Passing each world, trying to find where is what he is searching for. Even with the dimensions walls blurring things, but does not impairs what he sees. From what Gaoh was doing, with what he has. To become a kamen rider, just as what Gaoh wanted. Trying to find it, despite being unfamiliar with everything there, other than knowing that these worlds are Kamen riders' worlds.
 
Last edited:
It was sheer chaos in the Time Agency "What do you mean all the Time Lines have been cut?!" Rina shouted answering phones left and right. "Damn these Imagine, attacking all at once like this!" She said

An officer ran in "Ma'am! The Neo-Den Liner is the only one left operational" He said. Rina's eyes widdened "But I thought it hasn't even left the testing area yet!" She said

"We don't have any time" A voice said. Rina's eyes widdened, as one of their Ride Troopers came in, limping. Jin removed the helmet. "We have to use it to get some people out of here. Even if it's just a handful of them" He said

"What happened to your unit?" She asked going over to his side "All of them are either wiped out, or taken prisoner. Probably to be used as hosts for the Imagine." He said.

Limping towards the window, the pair watched as buildings left and right began disappearing. "Den-O's rider pass. Hand it too me" Jin said. Rina shook her head "No, in your condition you'll" "I have to try damnit! At this point we're out of options!" He said.

Rina saw the intensity in his eyes, and handed Jin the Rider Pass. "Get as many people onto the Neo Den Liner as you can. I'll take care of the rest" He said taking New Den-O's belt, he attached it around his waiste "Hen-" however, before he had a chance to complete the transformation, the door blew open.

Coming fourth was a group of Rider Troopers, led by Shade. The Ride Troopers easily took care of the people in the room "It's too late for your time." She said "Take a look yourself and see. This time now belongs...to the imagines!" She said

Jin's eyes widdened, nearly half the city was now gone replaced by blank emptiness.

Shade walked towards Rina "But you, you I have plans for." She said grabbing her by the throat and entering her body. "Rina-San!" Jin cried. A clear grey wall appeared in between them, none of the Imagines or Ride Trooper's attacks could penetrate it. Jin began pounding on the wall "Rina-San! Rina San!" Jin repeated, but it was too late, the clear gray wall passed right through him, just as the police station disappeared in a wave.
 
Natsumikan asked slowly "Do you know where exactly!?". Tsukasa replied back impulsively "Anywhere, but here!" Yuusuke then asked "I won't be like last time, it will be different, right!?" "I can't really say!", Tsukasa says without thinking. As both of them drove along, then turning left, and going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting caught in between in the worlds, Wesker sighed that it stopped temporarily. "That was something!", Wesker says gaining back his composure. "Ok, time to start my search. I don't know when or how those things will appear. So, I better work quickly, just in case.!", Wesker says to himself, as he remains in one of the worlds. Searching for the weapons and henshin devices of Gaoh. "Where would he put it!?", Wesker said a few minutes with no luck at all. Taking a good look at the clock, progress was very slow, as he search in small areas. Using the time he has, rather than wasting it to get lost again. In his mind, Wesker checked off the areas, he went to in his mind. The proceeded walking along, searching deeper into areas to find anything from Gaoh.
 
"D.e.n.-O. returning, mission complete. All rogue Imagin's terminated." A female voice said into her built in com set. "Excellent work, portal will open in 5 seconds." The male voice replied. D.e.n.-O. focused on driving her train, aptly named D.e.n.-Liner as the time portal opened in front of her.

Within her mind, D.e.n.-O. or Amy as she was known, heard a soft whisper in her mind. He only said two words, but it was enough. "I'm sorry"

"Ryu-" Amy gasped as she was forced into complete darkness, her partner imagin having taken total control. The train pulled into the waiting station, coming to a quiet stop. Waiting there was the leader of the I.T.D.F. who approached the door calmly. He lept away in shock as all of the D.e.n.-Liner's weapons activated and being firing.

"Amy! What the hell are you doing?!" the man yelled into his headset, dodging the blasts. "Amy... isn't here right now" came the response

"Ryutaros! The hell are you-" but his words were cut short as a strange gray wall suddenly appeared and began passing through the train. Within, Amy screamed in agony as she felt her partners suddenly die. The train, and the time it was supposed to protect, vanished as the gray wall dissappeared.

Within the endless time, a sandy figure was admiring the multi-colored sky. His peace would be interuppted as a time rift violently opened and he scrambled out of the way. A second later a badly damaged train fell through and crashed into the endless sand. A figure fell out of the lead car, which had a gaping hole in it.

Rushing over the figure was bewildered as the figures armor vanished, as did the belt and a book-like object. A woman lay unconscious in the figures place.

"Are you alright?! What happened to you?! Can you hear me?!" The sandy figure yelled panicing, trying to wake up the woman. Groaning she managed to whisper a single word.

"Den-O"

----------------------------------------

Riku wandered aimlessly. The constantly shifting gray walls brought him to many different worlds, though never letting him stay for long. Glancing around the latest one Riku wondered what he was looking for anyway. He couldn't remember much since he began travelling, only that he sought something of great importance.

A brief flash of a shadowed figure brought a lone word to the front of Riku's mind. "Chalice" he whispered. "I have to find this 'Chalice'".
 
"Tsukasa, stop speeding. I can't catch up to you!", Yuusuke said worryingly. "Nay, you will catch up, like you always do. So, it won't be a problem." Tsukasa said smirking back at Yuusuke. Natsumikan said to Tsukasa "Pay attention, you don't want me to do that again!" "Ok, I will pay attention!", revving the Machine Decader as it cruise in and out of streets. Kaito watched and followed them closely "Tsukasa, show the most magnificent treasure of this world!" As, Kaito ran on alternate roads, and jumped off of building tops to track them. Taking a glance once in a while, then going on, to see if there is something of value to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the last hour, Wesker still didn't find anything. In a small alleyway, he then was swept by two clear dimensional walls. For one, he saw another location of the same world, which he hasn't been and another world in the other wall. Getting sent into another world again. "This is going to be a lot harder than I thought!", Wesker said still pondering. Goes off, to search in this world. To do it, before getting swept away again. Recalling what Gaoh had during their meeting, before discarding them. "What to do now!?", Wesker said doubtfully, while he moves on. When he thought that was enough, more clear gray dimensional walls suddenly appeared the swept him again. Observing, he notices that he is upside, but it is actually ground level. "This is really becoming confusing now!", as he started searching this one, when at anytime or any location, clear gray dimensional walls will appear without any warnings. Finishing looking at this world, he got swept once more, from side ways position that is ground level. Walking around, as keeps on searching, while clear gray dimensional walls lead him in all directions.
 
Last edited:
How much time had passed since the incident, Amy didn't know. Her memories were broken fragments that came and went like the gray walls that transported her to wherever they pleased.

"Would you like some tea?" Draketaros or Drake for short, asked breaking Amy's thoughts.

"No I don't want any damn tea!" She snarled coldly staring at the Imagin

Drake merely smiled and poured himself a cup, before sitting down across from her. "Good thing we managed to get your train fixed huh Amy? What should we call it? How about-"

Amy shook her head "Will you just stop! I don't wanna talk to you! Damn Imagin...useless train" She muttered standing up and kicking her now empty chair at Drake before stalking off to another car.

Draketaros calmly finished his tea and straitened up the car, before sitting down to relax. His happy-forever-cheerful attitude shattered again as he sat alone, holding his head in his hands.

"*sighs* What happened to you that day? When you and this train fell from the sky, from only you know where. I know you're hurting so bad, but you won't let me help. Your physical wounds healed but your emotional and mental ones haven't really even started to. I feel like you should be different. Like you weren't a cold hateful person before we met." Drake leaned back in the chair, quickly wiping the forming tear away. Crying wasn't going help Amy.

Drake thought back to that day, when they met, from the accident. "Are you OK! Answer please! Say something!" He screamed frantically before suddenly being shattered to pieces by a punch. Pulling himself together Drake was relieved to see the young woman was sitting up.

"Who the hell are you?" She demanded sharply staring darkly at him. Drake could swear he saw the light in her eye's swallowed up by darkness.

"I... I'm an Imagin." Drake said, lost for words. "Ima...gin? What the hell is an Imagin?" She snapped.

"I... possess the power to travel through time... but I need to form a contract with someone...and then I take the time most dear to them when the contract is complete." He sputtered, why he said all that, he'd no idea.

Something about what Drake had said seemed to register with the woman. "Time...contract?" She whispered softly

"Yes...most of my fellow Imagin seek to destroy time but I don't, so I decided to stay inside of time, to avoid the possibility of forming a contract with someone." He explained shrugging slightly.

"By granting one wish I can take physical form in the outside world." He added frowning. "But why am I telling you this?" He wondered aloud. "I did want to ask you something...what or who is Den-O? It was the only thing you managed to say" He asked quickly

The woman stared seemingly in a trance. "Are...are you ok?! You might have hit your head!" He exclaimed beginning to panic again

"Den-O... I don't remember...who am I?" the woman held her head as if in pain. "A...m...y? Amy? Am I Amy?" She muttered rocking back and forth in the sand.

"Miss... I" He'd started but she stopped him. "Do it. I need to know."

"Err... do what Miss?" He was completely lost. Amy punched him, shattering him again. "That thing you do! Do it!" She yelled at him

"Thing? Oh! You want me to form a contract with you??" He asked backing away "I...don't want to hurt you miss...I'd help you if I could"

She finally stood up, now looking down at him. "If you wanna help me then do it. Make a contract with me!"

"I...don't understand how that would help you Miss" He sputtered as she stepped toward him

"You wanna help me right? For some damn reason I feel like you're my only way outta this place." She stated darkly

"Err... I guess that's right... you're trapped here otherwise." He admitted finally relenting. Turning into a golden energy orb he'd entered her with a splash of sand. Amy's eye's turned green and her hair took on two green highlights, one on each side of her head.

Drake was shocked when she somehow forced him out and back into the sand. It could only mean one thing. "You're...a singularity point?" He wondered aloud. Amy only glanced at the damaged train and said, "I'll call you Ryu---" before suddenly frowning and saying "No... You're Draketaros"

Drake stared at her. "Draketaros?" He asked "Yeah, look at yourself; you're a damn dragon for crying out loud. My name is Amy! Don't you damn forget it!" Amy snapped walking toward the train. Drake looked at his new form and had to agree.

"Oh...one more thing." She said standing next to the train. "My wish...is that you help me return to my rightful time" With that said she boarded the train and began to fix it.

Drake felt strange, as he felt the sand for the first time. Looking down at himself again Drake realized what had happened. "*sigh* I'll try to help you recover your memories too" He whispered to himself, stepping on board to help repair the train.

----------------------------------
(OOC: Amy's wish can't be granted since her time ceased to exist. 'Damn' and 'hell' are the only two swears Amy'll say. I don't like to use 'em but it seems to fit her.)
 
Fast foreward several hours later:

Jin slowly began to awake, he clentched his eyes, when he opened them he found himself laying in front of the wreckage of a train. His head began pounding "Owe, my head" He said.

Jin looked around his surroundings, he was surrounded by sand, and mounitnas lots of them. The sky wasn't quite right either. in the sky was what appeared to be the Northern Lights.

He began to panic, he couldn't remember who he has, or how he got here. He just knew something bad...something very bad happened. Holding onto his arm, he limped onto the turned over train. Opening the door he stepped in, lights were hanging off the roof, and sparks were still flying in some areas "Hello?" he cried faning out some of the smoke.

He walked foreward, feeling his foot kick something. Bending down, he found a Rider Pass, but the inside was empty. He reconized it, but Jin couldn't place exactly what it was.

Hours passed, Jin began to investigate the wreckage, for clues on who he may have been. He came to the very front of the train, it was empty. His eyes widdened, memories began flooding back

"Happy birthday. Jin" said the voice, it was female but her face was shadowed, he couldn't make it out who it was. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out his expensive leather wallet, and filliped it open. Inside was his ID card and badge

"Time Agency Japan Branch, Officer...Jin Murasame. Rider Unit #3, ID Number 2031. So my name is Jin huh?"
 
Draketaros awoke a start. "When did I fall asleep?" He wondered. "Better go check on Amy" He remarked getting up and moving toward the front of the train. He was pushed back by a hand as Amy re-entered the car.

She shoved something in front of Drakes face and demanded "You know what this is?"

Draketaros blinked at this. It seemed to a black book of somesort. Amy opened it, revealing it was empty. "I tripped over this" She snapped still waiting for an answer.

"I've no idea what that could be." Draketaros said lightly, a small smile formed as he forced himself into his 'happy' attitude.

Amy frowned and muttered "useless" before turning around and starting to leave. It seemed to happen in slow motion, Drake knew what was happening but couldn't stop it.

A gray wall swept through the train as Amy turned, her confusion evident. Before Draketaros could move Amy was gone, where he had no idea.

"AMY!!!" He screamed as the wall continued moving. Before he knew what happened, he too was gone. The train slowed and finally came to a stop, since no one was driving, before being swept away by another wall.

----------------------
(OOC: This ok? Amy has an empty pass but no clue what the heck it is. Drake was taken elsewhere as was Den-Liner (to a third place). Search Start! lol)
 
(OOC: Tigerhawk, that's alright with me.)

Wesker still getting confused at how the way the clear gray dimensional walls work, from being upside to sideways, as the way the world is viewed. "At least I know which one which know!", Wesker says knowingly as he through the worlds. Knowing which world is which, after getting carried away by the dimensional walls for so long. After a agonizing 10 hours, Wesker saw something glimmering that looks like a golden case. Looking at that, he dash into the world. Stopping at the spot, in a narrow alleyway. Picking it up, and flipping it twice, back and forth. "Yeah, this is it!", Wesker says happily holding the golden master pass, without the card. Putting it away, so it won't get lost. "So, what is the next item I have to find. I need to find the Gaohgasher, GaohStriker, Gaoh-Liner, Gaoh Belt, and that card." As he stood there for a few seconds, arrange his thoughts for what to do. "I got it!", then runs into one clear gray dimensional wall, took him into another world.
 
Last edited:
Just as Wesker dissappeared in the gray Wall, Jin appeared behind him "Another Rider world" He said, shaking his head reaching into his wallet, he pulled out the empty pass. "Just what is this for?" He said looking at it.

Just then another wall passed through him and he was whisked away to another world. He found himself in some sort of strange forest. Walking towards the river, he began splashing his face noticing something out of his eye. He reached down, and picked what appeared to be a card, with a blue train on it "Den Liner...ticket?" He said taking out the pass. "Perhaps this goes in the pass?" He said inserting the card into the pass.

Another wall passed through him and he appeared in a city. "Another world, just what is going on?!" he said.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top