Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (PS2)

Sorry if I bring back this topic again but I just want to agree with Ikusa.
Sorry Chrono, I respect you as a fellow toku fan, but I can say Ikusa is right. Refrain from posting "I agree", "Seconded" and any other posts like that just to increase your post count. If you will, just add up something to it. I have refrained from doing that since one of the forum I'm also active to doesn't want that kind of posts. Well... This is only my opinion. No hurt feelings...

And back to topic, may I know if the game will include a Ganbaride Card like any other Decade merchandise?

:disappoin :( 8( But I am not trying to jack up my post count. I agree because I agree with no intention whatsoever to increase my post count to beat other HJU heroes. And finally, I witnessed someone respected me in public when I thought I had none since all of the attacks given to me in the Decade Picture/rumor thread.
 
Why can't toku games ever take a page from MARVEL? Something like Rise of the Imperfects, Ultimate Alliance, Web of Shadows, etc. would be really nice to see. (An Area 51-style Kabuto game or DMC3-style Kiva game would be perfect.) Why are all these games nothing more than meaningless Rider-Rider or Rider-monster matches with little to no plot?
 
:disappoin :( 8( But I am not trying to jack up my post count. I agree because I agree with no intention whatsoever to increase my post count to beat other HJU heroes. And finally, I witnessed someone respected me in public when I thought I had none since all of the attacks given to me in the Decade Picture/rumor thread.

You guys know what, I found it useless after trying to change him at first. And no matter how many times people tell him to stop, he claims he's being attacked and attacks back or whine about or tells the mods and we get warnings. Just let it go.

Just leave him and let him rot where ever he wants. It's not like it's the end of the world if he doesn't shut up for once. I'm speaking on your side Ikusa, but trust me, I've tried. You can't stop having orgasm nor could you stop a mad toku man.

On a side note, we're not "heroes"... Just citizens.
 
Why can't toku games ever take a page from MARVEL? Something like Rise of the Imperfects, Ultimate Alliance, Web of Shadows, etc. would be really nice to see. (An Area 51-style Kabuto game or DMC3-style Kiva game would be perfect.) Why are all these games nothing more than meaningless Rider-Rider or Rider-monster matches with little to no plot?

Two words:

MARKETING PLOY.

In the end, it's all about the yen.
 
You guys know what, I found it useless after trying to change him at first. And no matter how many times people tell him to stop, he claims he's being attacked and attacks back or whine about or tells the mods and we get warnings. Just let it go.

Just leave him and let him rot where ever he wants. It's not like it's the end of the world if he doesn't shut up for once. I'm speaking on your side Ikusa, but trust me, I've tried. You can't stop having orgasm nor could you stop a mad toku man.

On a side note, we're not "heroes"... Just citizens.

And there you go again! :nono: I am not mad (psychologically), I am just a man who loves toku in heart. That is an attack in the mind and stability in my compulsure, my fellow HJU citizen. attacking back? Look at yourself in the mirror man and read between the lines and surely you will see that I am defending myself by using the Shield of Justice and dodging all of your strikes there. As you can see in your own age, I say you better back off for you do not know what you are saying. Why? Check it out yourself. Sometimes kids think they are mature when in fact, they are a lot childish by what they are actually doing.

@ Blackfang: Yeah! That should have been the game engine, since doing the same old scheme might turn this boring for those who are familiar with it. Marvel Ultimate Alliance Engine might work out better for a team attack is a good scenario for Kamen Riders.
 
And there you go again! :nono: I am not mad (psychologically), I am just a man who loves toku in heart. That is an attack in the mind and stability in my compulsure, my fellow HJU citizen. attacking back? Look at yourself in the mirror man and read between the lines and surely you will see that I am defending myself by using the Shield of Justice and dodging all of your strikes there. As you can see in your own age, I say you better back off for you do not know what you are saying. Why? Check it out yourself. Sometimes kids think they are mature when in fact, they are a lot childish by what they are actually doing.

Do you realize how dumb you just made yourself look? I wasn't even talking to you Mr. Toku-in-heart, I was talking to Ikusa.

If you were more mature, then apparently you would have shut up and not have replied to that AT ALL because it wasn't directed at you.

WTF is this childish thought gotta do with the forum "MY SUPER ULTIMATE SHIELD OF JUSTICE!"??

If you're really mature, then grow up.

And OMG PLEASE stop using my words against me. Looking in the mirror doesn't do me anything but see the right person I am. Reading between the lines, I wouldn't even do that. Whatever you were trying to point at me, three times back :P


You know Chrono, don't reply to this and end it for once, act mature and be the guy who leaves. You're not dodging, you're attacking back.

And also, just because you were told off by me a few times before, doesn't mean you HAVE to use ALMOST the same meaning of words I used against you to get back at me. I mean it. This is an example of it:

"Why? Check it out yourself. Sometimes kids think they are mature when in fact, they are a lot childish by what they are actually doing."

Do you realize I said the same thing to you? Except it's adults not kids? Apparently other members before agreed with me. Stop acting as if you've suddenly become this almighty guy with the upper hand with new comebacks cause you're just using my comebacks. On a side note, I think I'd like to ignore you, but that wouldn't do any difference to other members who just are so annoyed of you or will soon be tired of you, if not now, but in the future...

PS: I know what I'm talking about, thank you. Stop acting like my elder, cause you're so not, and you will never be.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top