Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (PS2)

Really? Thanks!:D

EDIT: I don't really see any update, except for a new entry on the blog that was posted on May 1st. But thanks anyway.:D
 
Last edited:
when this game comes out is it gonna be cd format or dvd.becaz my cd swap magic is messed up.i only played kabuto on the ps2 before and it was cd format. i was wondering if all of them were like that.


off tpic: this is a mv i made of decade.plz check it out and rate it via stars.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeddGNdtz4U[/ame]
 
Last edited:
when this game comes out is it gonna becd format or dvd.becaz my cd swap magic is messed up.i onlyed played kabuto on the ps2 before and it wasn cd format. i was wondering if all of them were like that.

It all depends on the content of the game so far as we know the game has all 10 main Heisei Riders, and all their forms. So far I'm thinking it will be on a DVD, especially if they're gonna announce more characters, and other stuff leading up to the future.
 
im still wondering if the change mode and the finishers/moves are used with one button like all the other kamen rider games.
 
I love the screenshot of Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form shooting at Kamen Rider Hibiki at a dance position! Very groovy!:laugh:Thanks for letting us know that it gets updated on Fridays Red Ranger! I didn't know!:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top