Agito has already been subbed by Cruel Angel and has been recently uploaded by BrownRanger here (Episodes can also be found on Veoh)
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=16776
Black is currently being subbed by Century Kings and can be found at
http://www.centurykings.com/ (Currently up to episode 31)
As for Kamen Rider Blade, it's nice to see people taking about it and liking it. Blade seems to be the New Gen Rider you don't see people talking much about, which is a shame. Out of the majority of the New Gen shows, it actually has the most consistent writing (for good or bad) and a rewarding storyline. It sticks to being a halfway decent superhero show and excels because of it, unlike other New Gen shows which focus too much on poorly done soap opera drama such as Faiz and (the undeserving) Agito. And considering the design theme revolved around a standard deck of playing cards, things turned out pretty well.
I think the only disappointment I had was that
[HIDE]Mutsuki wasn't freed from the category ace until so late into the series. I really liked his character once he was normal again. He was a pacifist, but he had good reason for it. He walked in the dark for so long that he only sought peace, both within himself and in the world around him. At the same time however, he knew he would still have to fight.
I guess I just wished that they could have done more with that, but so late in the series they were stuck with wrapping up the Joker/Hajime stuff.[/HIDE]