Kamen Rider Blade - Talk Up!

4 riders is a good number of riders, it can be balanced, and I'd liked how all 4 of them are different. =/ I honestly don't see how a bad design + no upgraded forms alone makes Laengle forced, and badly executed(but I guess it could had been better'd). If you use that to judge, so many things would feel forced and lacked planning in so many shows and movies. >: Cause I find some of those things ugly.

 
What was the deal with all that Karasuma rubbish in the early episodes? Let's see if I remember it right. OK, Tachibana kidnaps Karasuma to get information out of him, but he hauls him off to some remote hideout and puts him into a coma, so that Tachibana can HACK INTO HIS BRAIN for the info he wants. Meanwhile, Hirose spends all night cracking the super-difficult password "Double Joker" and succeeds in HACKING KARASUMA'S BRAIN, where he recites the history of the "Battle Fight," only his info doesn't much resemble what the series eventually shows it to be.

Anyway, at some point Karasuma comes to, and puts into place a trick hologram version of himself laying on the slab in Tachibana's hideout, while he splits to just run all over Japan and try to deliver a message to Tachibana, even though he was just in the same room with Tachibana and could have waited around to tell Tachibana directly. Or maybe Tachibana could have asked Karasuma directly instead of trying to HACK INTO HIS BRAIN. Tachibana gets nowhere in his brain-hacking plan, because it's now a hologram Karasuma, and holograms don't have brains to hack. Eventually, someone (I think Hirose) makes physical contact with the Karasuma-Hologram and it burns up! Into blue CGI fire! Shucks!

Yeah, what the F was all that about?
 

You would notice that Mutsuki had a long time off from the screen when he started acting badass, which made him lose screentime which is understandable having 4 main Riders and around 50 episodes in which mostly circulated from 2 and a half Riders.


I'm a hardcore KR fan, so the belt buckle design IS a big deal for me, especially since Joker is an Undead without a proper card suit, so having a heart-shaped buckle is a little too pre-fabricated without remembering that Joker's design is supposed to be universal since he's theoretically the only one who is supposed to use the other sealed Undead cards. And forgetting details in the story or letting it pass is no excuse, bad planning is bad planning. But I forgave that and Blade ranks in my top 3 Heisei series.
 
Apparently, it's called HK Subs.

Burn that crap to the ground and go pick yourself some TN subs, it'll do you wonders so you could see the true magnificence of Blade's story... Then you might see what I have been saying above regarding the faulty sides, but overall, it was still a great story which you my better appreciate with TN. :thumbs:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…