Leiko and Ami didn't have to wait long until somebody showed them to their seats. After being handed their menus, Ami gave a stare to Leiko's bag, which she had brought along with her. "Leiko-chan, do you have to carry that around everywhere?" Opening her menu up, Leiko gave a stare to her friend. "I have to. I've been attacked constantly since I got this thing. It's like the Undead are after me for some reason..." Scanning the menu, Leiko had decided what she wanted already. All she had to do was wait for the server to return. Ami wasn't as quick as her friend and was having a hard time choosing. "Eggs or waffles? What about french toast? Oh..." Leiko shook her head at this sight. "It's not a matter of life or death, Ami. Just pick something." Ami looked serious, however. "You're the one who wants to be a model! Shouldn't you watch what you're eating?!" Leiko just shrugged. "I have a great metabolism. I can put anything down without gaining weight." Ami just gave her friend a jealous look. The server soon came in to get their order. "What will you two have today?" The server cheerfully asked.
Unfortunately, the flying Undead that had been trailing them, the Woodpecker Undead, decided at that moment to crash right through the front entrance. Looking behind her, Leiko became very, very, annoyed. "Oh, come on! Can't I have anything to eat first?!" As everyone else started to flee, Leiko got up from her seat and took the Leangle buckle from the bag. "Ami, take that woman with you and find someplace to hide." Ami nervously nodded, grabbing the terrified server by the wrist. "My friend can handle this. This way!" She told the frightened server as the two made it for the back of the restaurant. Placing the buckle around her waist, Leiko inserted her Category Ace card. Staring down the Woodpecker Undead, she brought a palm to her face. "What is it with me and birds?! Henshin!" Using her free hand, Leiko swipes it across the center of the buckle, causing it to open.
OPEN UP
A wall of energy soon shot out, and within a matter of seconds, Leiko became Leangle once more. Not wasting any time, Leangle rushes toward the Undead, tackling it and forcing it outside the destroyed entrance. Leangle then started to pummel it with several punches, all aimed at the monster's head. "Since I can't eat anything, I'll make sure you get enough!"