Kamen Rider Blade - Please share your thoughts!

^ So not having a father is an excuse to be a complete spoiled brat? I don't know who was worse, Amane for being a jerk or Haruka for not disciplining her.

And now I'm suddenly thinking of Kotato as like Chaucer from A Knight's Tale...

Not really an excuse, more like a possible factor as to why she's acting that way.
 
I'm very proud that Blade was my first Kamen Rider,Also love how they showed the hero sacrificing his humanity for the world,Definietly on of my top favorites.

Part of what I love about Blade's ending is that he actually didn't do the heroic sacrifice to save the world. He did it for his friends.

Since the beginning of the show, they showed he had a messiah complex, always trying to save everyone after he couldn't save his family. At the end, it would have been easy to seal Joker and just sacrifice his friend to save the world, but instead he found the third option. Shows the type of person he is and the fact that he becomes an undead kind of harkens back to old school Riders, having to give up humanity and normal life for the sake of others.
 
Or perhaps he's just powered down from King Form due to exhaustion.

Interesting proposal, but I don't think that's it. King+ Form's weakness isn't that it's draining--it's that repeated use will eventually turn the user into an Undead. TV series Kenzaki spent DAYS using it repeatedly in episodes 49 and 50, and the only exhaustion he showed was simply from lack of sleep.

In fact, it's only King+ Form Blade that Hajime responds to to begin with, before the Battle Fight is over.
 
Interesting proposal, but I don't think that's it. King+ Form's weakness isn't that it's draining--it's that repeated use will eventually turn the user into an Undead. TV series Kenzaki spent DAYS using it repeatedly in episodes 49 and 50, and the only exhaustion he showed was simply from lack of sleep.

In fact, it's only King+ Form Blade that Hajime responds to to begin with, before the Battle Fight is over.

From a production perspective, that little plot twist was probably conceived after the script for the movie was done. If I remember correctly, trailers for the movie started showing up right when Jack Form was introduced.
 
From a production perspective, that little plot twist was probably conceived after the script for the movie was done. If I remember correctly, trailers for the movie started showing up right when Jack Form was introduced.

They knew where they were going with King Form+ early on. In fact, I distinctly recall a trailer in which Kenzaki was faced down and told he couldn't go King+ Form anymore.
 
Part of what I love about Blade's ending is that he actually didn't do the heroic sacrifice to save the world. He did it for his friends.

Since the beginning of the show, they showed he had a messiah complex, always trying to save everyone after he couldn't save his family. At the end, it would have been easy to seal Joker and just sacrifice his friend to save the world, but instead he found the third option. Shows the type of person he is and the fact that he becomes an undead kind of harkens back to old school Riders, having to give up humanity and normal life for the sake of others.

That's kind of why it took me a loooonnnngggg time to actually get into Kamen Rider, because I've heard that Kamen Rider series always ended in a depressing (if typical Japanese) fashion which I do not like.
 
Not really an excuse, more like a possible factor as to why she's acting that way.
Exactly what I meant. =)

Interesting proposal, but I don't think that's it. King+ Form's weakness isn't that it's draining--it's that repeated use will eventually turn the user into an Undead. TV series Kenzaki spent DAYS using it repeatedly in episodes 49 and 50, and the only exhaustion he showed was simply from lack of sleep.

In fact, it's only King+ Form Blade that Hajime responds to to begin with, before the Battle Fight is over.
Hm true enough. There really weren't a time where he reformed back into his base form after using King Form.

Loved this season, the finale is the best (IMO) in Kamen Rider
Definitely one of the better endings in the Heisei era, not sure how compared to the Showa era though.
 
Aikawa Hajime was my favorite hero ever since the episode of takoyaki challenge plus his epic face. However my favorite character in movie could be Haruka as well. For Junichi kinda funny.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top