Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 15 - "The Man Who Developed the Belts"

The new Tendou Souji
07uxpyP.jpg

With Kota and Kaito both captured by the Yggdrasill Corporation, they are brought to Ryoma Sengoku who reveals that he created the Sengoku Drivers and Genesis Drivers, and reveals the truth about the Helheim Forest to them.​

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Need the subs for this episode.

Sagara is slowly taking the role of the yearly KR madman (ONORE Narutaki, XTREEEEEEME Ryubee, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kougami etc).

Did Kouta see Yuya turning into the Invess? Stream lagged and skipped that part, I'm guessing he didn't judging that he didn't have much of a reaction later on.

So Kaito took one of those mass-produced Sengoku Drivers, yeah we might get another Rider.

Sid's henshin pose is quite cool, that and the lighting in the room helps as well.

Those prison cells...

Finally Takatora knows.

Am I the only one who finds Marika hot? :eyebrow:

So far Yoko happens to be a very sadistic woman, to where she enjoys giving Kouta & Kaito a beating. Not to mention that Sid is going have to explain himself to Takatora about Micchi being Ryugen.

Lurker
Did Kouta see Yuya turning into the Invess? Stream lagged and skipped that part, I'm guessing he didn't judging that he didn't have much of a reaction later on.

Micchy stopped him before he could see it and shut off the computer, that's what set off the alarm and they had to run so Kouta didn't have time to turn it back on and see.

"Training."
The video got turned off before Kouta saw Yuuya eat the fruit. Do you think Micchi was trying to protect Kouta? I mean if he saw the video then he would've broken down and would have never escaped Yggdrasil.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Mitsuzane's a fucking moron, now Takatora knows that he's Ryugen AND when Kouta finds out what really happened to Yuuya, he'll know that Mitsuzane hid it from him, and (if he knows by that point that Mitsuzane's the heir to Yggdrasill) ma even think Mitsuzane had something to do with it ...

Lurker
Mitsuzane's a fucking moron, now Takatora knows that he's Ryugen AND when Kouta finds out what really happened to Yuuya, he'll know that Mitsuzane hid it from him, and (if he knows by that point that Mitsuzane's the heir to Yggdrasill) ma even think Mitsuzane had something to do with it ...

I'm just glad it didn't go with Inoue route of having Micchy blame it all on Kouta.