Lurker
I'm the only one does not like the boxart for the Premium TV sound edition? I like the box art for the normal edition better since I think it shows off the characters better in my opinion.

i did, which is why i posted the boxart here, the premium version looks more like an on foot masked hero fighting game for PS3 rather than a "kamen rider war"

Hey guys, the blog updated today. Kimito Totani is reprising his role as Kaitou/DiEnd! I expect that there's going to be more broship between Kaitou and Tsukasa.

Lurker
Hey guys, the blog updated today. Kimito Totani is reprising his role as Kaitou/DiEnd! I expect that there's going to be more broship between Kaitou and Tsukasa.

i guess they're going to announce the reprising VA's by series?(the ones announced in the blog so far are all from Decade), and since it seems that that's all for Decade, whose series are going to be next?

So, as I understand it this game has a good chance of getting some DLC. And as a US player, it would be difficult for me to get at that what with needing a JPN PSN account and all that.

So might it be adviseable to wait until the game comes out repackaged w/ DLC like, next year or something? I mean, it's pretty expensive in the first place.

So, as I understand it this game has a good chance of getting some DLC. And as a US player, it would be difficult for me to get at that what with needing a JPN PSN account and all that.

So might it be adviseable to wait until the game comes out repackaged w/ DLC like, next year or something? I mean, it's pretty expensive in the first place.

There will be DLC, the ad for the Go get'em single suggest that the CD + DVD Version comes with a DLC code.

And not, that's not gonna happen. Japanese games don't have the same western way of doing things. If they release with DLC it will be a new iteration.

Lurker
If they release with DLC it will be a new iteration.

yep, it'll be called Super Battride War or something like that and aside from the DLC characters already in, it will most likely have MORE DLC contents

so yeah, waiting for the DLC to be out as a regular content or for free is like a devil's circle, you're going to have to wait game after game after game until this series is discontinued and buy that last one instead

at least even without the DLC on that one you get your money's worth of all the previous game's content (possibly) rolled in to one, at the expense of NOT playing the game years and years before and only watching other people playing it

just look at Saint Seiya Chronicles, it's year after its release everywhere in the world, no such thing as a repackaging with built in-free DLC had been heard of

Well that's honestly kind of what I was expecting, given how the Super Climax fighting game does things.

But I can't afford to buy a new one of these for $100 a pop every year. Freakin' imports.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Kamen Rider GIRLS' new single comes with a DLC code for the game, as a first press bonus.