[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battlride War (PS3)

Red Ranger

In October the name ''Kamen Rider Battlride War'' was trademarked by BanNam.

商願2012-73569 仮面ライダー バトライド・ウォー

This site for a new BanNam game is showing an image of Kuuga's Try Chaser and two more close up images of Machine Kivar and Wizard's bike. The site is categorized under their home console section.

Based on the url, this seems to be trademarked game. I apologize if it turns out to be two different things though. :)

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/btw/

Racing game maybe?

Pencoin

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Sounds reminiscent of the very old game Kamen Rider Fighter/Racing game. Looking forward to it. :thumbs:

Thunder025

That's awesome! They even have a teaser site and all. Looks like this is gonna be big.

Maybe the first HD Rider game?

Keep up the awesome work Red.

draewon

Lurker
one of the wierdest names for a rider game so far

as long as its more closer to Road Rash than that awful kamen rider THE BIKE RACE then i'm in...

back in December. Someone in 2ch said there PS3 Kamen Rider game gonna be announced in January 2013. So this could be the game...

official website updated with Hibiki's bike.

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
:bawling: And here I am, stuck with my 360.

It's nice to hear they finally went for the PS3. Why limit themselves to only those Riders, though?

There probably has DLC for Showa rider.

Quote from GAF user, Hobby.
- Includes a scenario mode that features cross-overs between different works.
- Featured works include Kuuga, Agito, Denou, Kabuto, Ozu, Fourze, Wizard.
- 5/23 release.
- Limited edition to include 30 songs from the works scheduled to be featured in the game. Can be used in-game as music.

http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-24049.html

release on my birthday! :bawling:

Thunder025

There probably has DLC for Showa rider.

Quote from GAF user, Hobby.
- Includes a scenario mode that features cross-overs between different works.
- Featured works include Kuuga, Agito, Denou, Kabuto, Ozu, Fourze, Wizard.
- 5/23 release.
- Limited edition to include 30 songs from the works scheduled to be featured in the game. Can be used in-game as music.

http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-24049.html

release on my birthday! :bawling:
2 days before mine \o/

I don't have a PS3 but I'm so pumped about this game! Mighty buy the console just for it.

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Kamen Rider on PS3! I wonder if the next KRCH game will also be in this console...

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
:bawling: And here I am, stuck with my 360.

It's nice to hear they finally went for the PS3. Why limit themselves to only those Riders, though?
XBox 360s can't play Japanese games, so it won't help either way.

Gotta say, I'm pretty pumped for this game. Comes out day before my Birthday. :)

I will remain skeptical. I can't recall when is the last time I played a decent Kamen Rider game...

Here's hoping it will be great

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
It is the same thing! My apologize AltZero! Still I hope it isn't too bike heavy. I like the bikes, but don't make that the focus of the game. Hope it isn't a pain to import it. As it is PSP games cost me as much as a console game in the U.S. if not more.

Still I see lots of potential for awsome here.

Hentailover

Lurker
XBox 360s can't play Japanese games, so it won't help either way.

Gotta say, I'm pretty pumped for this game. Comes out day before my Birthday. :)
Actually, this is not entirely true. Depending on one's stance on unauthorized modifications and willingness to give up access to the Xbox Live, Xbox 360 can become region free. As well as lose the need for a dvd in the dvd drive to play games installed on your hard drive, which while mostly used for pirating purposes, does not mean you can't just use it for more convenient access to your legally owned games.

Mastodon