The game looks great in my opinion. I plan to get the Premium TV sound edition for my birthday. I will be piss if the game does suck since I'm still angry for paying $100 for the collector's edition of ACM.

In Justice, We Trust!
There's no way I'm pre-ordering the Premium TV whatever edition until we get some hard gameplay footage. The game comes out in two months. Why is it so hard for them to show some extended gameplay footage? There are good musou games and bad musou games, and I need more evidence of where this one is going to go. The Kamen Rider franchise alone isn't enough for me to import.

They're using the same engine as the Saint Seiya Senki game. You should be able to get a feel for the game if you watch a couple videos from that title.

闇 戦士
But we still don't know what the regular game screen looks like. Also if BanNam knew what it was doing we would of had a PS3 Rider game 5 years ago.

I meant they know what they're doing as far as getting our money. They are basically forcing the hardcore fans to get the Premium TV version. I know im definitely one of them.

I meant they know what they're doing as far as getting our money. They are basically forcing the hardcore fans to get the Premium TV version. I know im definitely one of them.
"Hardcore" isn't the word I would use if you're coughing up $100 bucks for a game you know nothing about just for music you can listen to on youtube as you play.

闇 戦士
"Hardcore" isn't the word I would use if you're coughing up $100 bucks for a game you know nothing about just for music you can listen to on youtube as you play.

Thats nothing when you shell out that type of cash regularly on Tamashii Web exclusive figures. Which adds to my point of Bandai making a killing off of Hardcore fans. If you want the goodies you gotta pay the price.

Anyway im super excited for this game regardless of price. I cant freakin wait!:buttrock:

Thats nothing when you shell out that type of cash regularly on Tamashii Web exclusive figures. Which adds to my point of Bandai making a killing off of Hardcore fans. If you want the goodies you gotta pay the price.

Anyway im super excited for this game regardless of price. I cant freakin wait!:buttrock:

Why in the heck are you associating the Premium TV Edition to Hardcore fans? Your comparison don't make any sense since Tamashii Web Exclusives YOU CANNOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE. In this case, both games will be exactly the same with the only difference being real Rider Music as BGMs (not even the Full Sizes I might add) and custom soundtrack (which is still not confirmed to be exclusive to one version).

So if you're smart you will save 20 bucks and get the regular edition. Now, if you like expending money for now apparent reason, go ahead.

As for second Riders. I am expecting this game to receive the same treatment as the original Rider Generations. The game was mainly about the main Riders, the only playable second Rider was Birth because it was the main series' second Rider at that time. In other words, I expect that only Beast will be playable in the game but hey I might be wrong.

I only hope that the secondary Riders will not be like the original Climax Heroes (i.e. Playable in one mission only)

闇 戦士
Why in the heck are you associating the Premium TV Edition to Hardcore fans?

Your comparison don't make any sense since Tamashii Web Exclusives YOU CANNOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE.

Now, if you like expending money for now apparent reason, go ahead.

Didnt know it was so hard to comprehend.:redface2: If you want the songs you pay the extra price. Let me rephrase it, most people who love the kamen rider series and its songs would like to play the game with those songs in it without having to listen to other sources while playing and would not mind the extra price for the Premium edition if they can afford it. Which in "my opinion" which doesnt make anything factual is a hardcore fan. If you are a fan and you can afford it more power to you.

There was no comparison I was merely using the $100 that Hidden Masta mentioned and exclusive figures as an example of me on a regular basis paying a high price for another Bandai product and their money grabbing tactics which is similar to this situation. I can afford it. That better? Does that make sense now?;)

Anyway lets not drag the thread down with BS. But like I've said before Bandai can just...

tumblr_lur21qg2KT1qaij10o1_400_zps8dda6f2f.gif

Last edited:
I hope the secondary Riders are unlocked by completing certain tasks or beating the game. Playing with Shadow Moon, Skull and Eternal would be awesome as well. I just cant see them only giving us 14 Riders to play with. It would make sense having Accel fight Weather and have W fight Utopia or Eternal IMO.

Honestly, I'm only expecting the main riders to be playable, with the secondary ones just in cutscenes. 14 characters is pretty good for a non-Dynasty Warriors musou game, especially when you consider the wide variety of forms and attacks that each Rider should have (assuming they put the care into each character).

If we're lucky, we'll get secondary characters as DLC, but I would be happy with just the main 14.

Lurker
Why in the heck are you associating the Premium TV Edition to Hardcore fans?

So if you're smart you will save 20 bucks and get the regular edition. Now, if you like expending money for now apparent reason, go ahead.

for once in a while i agree with you, :buttrock:

it's just stupid wasting money for something that doesn't really feel special at all, as i said before, if only they didn't had custom soundtrack feature in, Premium TV CAN, in darksenshi's words : "force the hardcore fans to get the Premium TV version"

but with custom soundtrack in? i don't see any leverage from the premium TV that could force anyone with common sense to purchase it aside from...having no common sense

As for second Riders. I am expecting this game to receive the same treatment as the original Rider Generations. The game was mainly about the main Riders, the only playable second Rider was Birth because it was the main series' second Rider at that time. In other words, I expect that only Beast will be playable in the game but hey I might be wrong.

I only hope that the secondary Riders will not be like the original Climax Heroes (i.e. Playable in one mission only)

the difference being that game ONLY has Birth in the game, this game had the secondary riders actually appearing(and fighting with you, in some of the PV scenes)

your second point are actually very plausible though, they could give us a little taste of some(all?) of the secondary riders and then release a DLC that contains their signature stage/stories and makes them also playable in the "free mode" or something

I'm the only one does not like the boxart for the Premium TV sound edition? I like the box art for the normal edition better since I think it shows off the characters better in my opinion.