I'm just waiting for the big info dump when we actually get stuff like uncut gameplay videos, playable character list, etc.

I'm just waiting for the big info dump when we actually get stuff like uncut gameplay videos, playable character list, etc.

Uncut gameplay videos only when the game comes out by fans. Since isn't a fighting game, BanNam will probably not post anything. If we're lucky Dengeki will do it, but I highly doubt it since there is not competitive aspect to the game (since it doesn't support multiplayer at all).

Playable Character Lists also when the game comes out. They don't "unveil" the final roster (with all the secret characters) till weeks after the game is released.

Again guys, don't try to apply western games logic on japanese games, it doesn't work that way.

Uncut gameplay videos only when the game comes out by fans. Since isn't a fighting game, BanNam will probably not post anything. If we're lucky Dengeki will do it, but I highly doubt it since there is not competitive aspect to the game (since it doesn't support multiplayer at all).

Playable Character Lists also when the game comes out. They don't "unveil" the final roster (with all the secret characters) till weeks after the game is released.

Again guys, don't try to apply western games logic on japanese games, it doesn't work that way.

No wonder game development is dying in Japan.

Blog updated by unveiling another seiyuu. This time it's Tsubaki Takayuki and he's reprising his role as The Prince of Ondul, Kenzaki Kazuma! I wonder if the other Blade casts will also reprise their role. Since Kousei is voicing Garren in the trailer, there seems to be a high chance of this.

Last edited:
Blog updated by unveiling another seiyuu. This time it's Tsubaki Takayuki and he's reprising his role as The Prince of Ondul, Kenzaki Kazuma! I wonder if the other Blade casts will also reprise their role. Since Kousei is voicing Garren in the trailer, there seems to be a high chance of this.

I wonder why they took the time to tell us this. His voice was in the freaking trailer, and since they are also using Climax Heroes voice clips its certain that he'd be in.

Also, aren't those the SAME clothes from when he recorded his SCH lines?

Lurker
I wonder why they took the time to tell us this. His voice was in the freaking trailer, and since they are also using Climax Heroes voice clips its certain that he'd be in.

Also, aren't those the SAME clothes from when he recorded his SCH lines?

it just obviously showing that these guys recorded them at the same time with SCH, look out, next up are Amano and Morimoto, in their exact same clothes as in SCH

the sound edition has vocal songs from the series available by default, regular version needs you to manually put MP3's on your PS3 if you want to use custom music

ok cool i can just transfer the songs since i have the songs on my pc anyway.

Uncut gameplay videos only when the game comes out by fans.

But isn't the game out now?

The blog updated and Kousei is confirmed to voice Garren. I hope he recorded some famous lines like "Ore no karada ha boro-boro da!" or "SAYOKOOOOOO!!!"