Kamen Rider 555 - Thoughts and Opinions

I liked the gear of faiz. The story was just a train wreck. It ended in what should have been a season ONE ending, but they just left it all in the air. The story through out is also full of plot holes and unfinished story lines. I also HATED the belt swapping with a passion. I also hate how Kiba was turned into the big bad right at the end on a whim.

I disagree, I thought the story was fantastically done.

Kamen Rider Faiz feels more lik ereal life than it does a toku show. albeit real life with monsters and armored super suits. The story tells one very major truth: life goes on.

Even though you've lost so much, even though things break and fall down, and peopel change and die, life still goes on.
 
I disagree, I thought the story was fantastically done.

Kamen Rider Faiz feels more lik ereal life than it does a toku show. albeit real life with monsters and armored super suits. The story tells one very major truth: life goes on.

Even though you've lost so much, even though things break and fall down, and peopel change and die, life still goes on.

If you got that from faiz, I salute you. I can't think of anything more NOT like faiz than what you described. So if you took life goes on away from it, then you were really stretching. I mean that's just my take on your comments, but if you think that I am happy for you. Your ideas sound better than what faiz really was.
 
Last edited:
Now, Faiz was my first KR series, so i might look back at it with rose tinted glasses, but it had many flaws.

Like massive Plot hole's, constant Gear swapping and a Non-Ending that boggled the mind.

But i still enjoyed it because i liked the characters, especially Takumi and Mari with how the interacted with each other.

To me, the message the show is that Human's are evolving, and if anything hasten's that process, due to a quirk in nature (Ie the Orphennoc's) or because we try to ourself's by using Science, the result's are not pleasant.
 
Most of HjU: "This show sux."
Darkster: "I luv it. <3"

cshehenp8.gif


As for Kamen Rider Faiz, I thought it was fantastic. I liked the whole characters and for Kaixa, I hated him and he was horrible. Thanks goodness, he's DEAD. HA!

So, what about the final episode and the ending? CRAP.

Also, The Paradise Lost was freaking awesome.
 
If you got that from faiz, I salute you. I can't think of anything more NOT like faiz than what you described. So if you took life goes on away from it, then you were really stretching. I mean that's just my take on your comments, but if you think that I am happy for you. Your ideas sound better than what faiz really was.

Well think about it. The first scene starts with Kiba's ENTIRE FAMILY dying while he survives. A lesser man would have killed himself...again...But life goes on.

Thats just the basic example, I could keep going, but I need to do some other stuff.

I also liked the final episode, sure you dont see the big bad getting exploded, but its different that what we've seen before, and I like it.
 
Well think about it. The first scene starts with Kiba's ENTIRE FAMILY dying while he survives. A lesser man would have killed himself...again...But life goes on.

Thats just the basic example, I could keep going, but I need to do some other stuff.

I also liked the final episode, sure you dont see the big bad getting exploded, but its different that what we've seen before, and I like it.

Umm no.... He becomes a monster that he despises being.
 
First of all, inb4 Darkster goes apeshit in this thread.

Second of all, I liked the fights and gear in Faiz. While somewhat complex, it was really fun to watch it work (and I love the voice)

The plot was kind of strange as it seemed to go in different directions each more depressing than the last. This isn't a bad thing, but it left a completely open end that sat really bad with me.

I also hate Kusaka. I don't care how "real" he is. That doesn't mean I can't hate a guy.

Overall, I'm mixed. I don't immediately hate it, but after I finished it once, I was pretty much done.
 
The plot was kind of strange as it seemed to go in different directions each more depressing than the last. This isn't a bad thing, but it left a completely open end that sat really bad with me.

555 is essentially a grimmer, darker version of Kiva.........with even more bullshit plotholes.

Even tho ppl state that Inoue tried to copy Agito thru 555 and Kiva, NOT EVEN AGITO had this "writing mess" that both 555 and Kiva displayed.

But man, that ending? REALLY?! To this day, we still dunno if the Orphenoch King and that creepy Orphenoch chick started banging it with each other in the sheets or whether Takumi manage to die off like the rest of the Orphenochs
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top