Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

What the symbol on Ishinomori Eyecon is supposed to be?


Also, it's going to be hard to get for us people outside Japan, isn't it

I think it's a face...? Freckles, smile, arches for eyebrows.

more like impossible, it's only being sold in the Shibuya Parco store as part of their KR 45th Exhibition shop.
 
What the symbol on Ishinomori Eyecon is supposed to be?


Also, it's going to be hard to get for us people outside Japan, isn't it

It's a caricature of his face incorporating some elements of the Tachibana Racing Club emblem.
 
more like impossible, it's only being sold in the Shibuya Parco store as part of their KR 45th Exhibition shop.

So like Kamehameha Eyecon all over again.

At least it wasn't like the Galileo Eyecon, making it available only through lottery is a stupid decision......seriously, a single small ball of plastic collectible item being almost twice more expensive than the electronic transformation device that uses the collectible, is one hell of a ridiculous thing.
 
Ichigou Damashii
[HIDE]It's just a hood and scarf
Ghost_Ichigou_Damashii_zpszon5n4co.png

0153311838656326_1416495677867981422_o_zpsqzxane3z.avif
[/HIDE]
Heisei Damashii
[HIDE]Basically a Grateful Retool
Ghost_Heisei_Damashii_zpssvoidzae.png

0153311838721326_8550545348404641994_o_zpshca441ze.avif[/HIDE]
 
Ironically how we previously said that insignias would look better on Kamen Rider Decade complete than his weird ass card binder armor design several years back. It looks better than Grateful Damashii i'll give it that. Though it is designed it after it no doubt. I wonder if the final episode is like Pick Your Ending, finish the battle with Heisei Damashii or Ichigo Damashii.
 
1607122_10153579259448983_5890797280139864258_n.jpg


I know it's a little bit of old news to bring up the Deep Slasher, but I just thought I'd share with you guys this recent theory about Deep Specter involving it. What if the Deep Slasher being a palette swap of the Sunslasseslasher is meant to be an indication that Specter's Deep form will be his version of Ghost's Toucon Boost Damashii? In other words, an upgraded version of the primary form which can be used with the other Damashii forms to enhance their abilities. For example, Deep Specter using the Nobunaga Eyecon to access Deep Nobunaga Damashii would be the equivalent of Ghost Toucon Boost using the Musashi Eyecon to access Toucon Musashi Damashi. Who here agrees with this possibility?
 
I know it's a little bit of old news to bring up the Deep Slasher, but I just thought I'd share with you guys this recent theory about Deep Specter involving it. What if the Deep Slasher being a palette swap of the Sunslasseslasher is meant to be an indication that Specter's Deep form will be his version of Ghost's Toucon Boost Damashii? In other words, an upgraded version of the primary form which can be used with the other Damashii forms to enhance their abilities. For example, Deep Specter using the Nobunaga Eyecon to access Deep Nobunaga Damashii would be the equivalent of Ghost Toucon Boost using the Musashi Eyecon to access Toucon Musashi Damashi. Who here agrees with this possibility?

An interesting theory. I like it, but I doubt it will happen. I'm just glad we got a final form for the secondary Rider that isn't a kitbash (looking at you, Chaser Mach and Baron Lemon Energy Arms). But speaking of Deep Specter/re, I'm surprised we haven't gotten any scans of the newest Televi-Kun. It should've come out by now, right? Unless it comes out next week.
 
I was at convention and saw action trailer with Johnny Yong Bosch and there was clips with him as Kamen Rider. Look like Kamen Rider Black. I ask him after panel and he said it was fan film. I know it not real but looks very interesting. He said he won't show too much so they not sue but it was very cool style.
 
I might have preferred a blue body with silver lines than a silver body with blue lines. This is a bit too bright and not very "spooky".
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top