Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Whoever thought that the Gokaigers would do Zangack a huge favor by getting rid of that idiot. Even if he had a torch lit under him last week, he still couldn't get the job done. The reason why I call him an idiot is because he allowed the Gokaigers to get 26 Grand Powers including their own after he found out why they're on Earth. As well as thinking that they were a pushover, which was a fatal mistake.

So in the end he'll still be a little boy trying to prove himself to his Daddy.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/51WGRIkfwdg/"]Gokaiger 38 LQ[/ame]

Last edited:
I gotta say seeing Gilz in these last two episodes really may be regret the rest of this season. If he was like this in all the other episodes he could of been the best villain ever! EVER!!! I perfect blend of humor and a drive to prove himself. People were saying that Gokaiger biggest flaw were the bad guys yet this whole time they could of been writing a great villain!! They anger he felt when Barizorg died. I don't remember ever seeing a boss villain feel remorse like that in Sentai. That was great! And the last scene when he's being carried out of the mech battered and dead that was crazy! A dead villain! A villain that didn't just blow up after defeat! A body!

Whoever thought that the Gokaigers would do Zangack a huge favor by getting rid of that idiot. Even if he had a torch lit under him last week, he still couldn't get the job done. The reason why I call him an idiot is because he allowed the Gokaigers to get 26 Grand Powers including their own after he found out why they're on Earth. As well as thinking that they were a pushover, which was a fatal mistake.

So in the end he'll still be a little boy trying to prove himself to his Daddy.
It's not like he wasn't trying to stop them. You know...all those monsters every week? Like all those other "competent" villains in every other Sentai that did the exact same thing for the past 35 years.
That actually makes sense. Gokaiger thus doesn't take place in Sentai 2011 CE, but 2012.
Yay now everything is solved!....Until they eventually mention the year in a episode somewhere down the road and it's the current date. It may not be in Gokaiger it may not be in Gobusters but you know it will happen eventually.

He really should have died ~20. This was really a little bit late imo and they really should have developed more his feelings about being isolated instead of just writing him as a bumbling prince.

He really should have died ~20. This was really a little bit late imo.
Yeah but then we'd just have more time with his dad and that would of just been his dad losing for 30 episodes. At least now we can have some episodes with them picking up the pieces and some separate Basco time. Which would just be enough time for Papa Gilz to come yet not have to face to many humiliating defeats.

Also I think "incompetent" isn't the right word for Walz Gilz. More like goofy.