Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Now, count up your crimes!
Watched the Go-onger episodes... Gotta love how Walz Gilz is so use to having the Gokaigers foil his plans that he was wondering where the heck they were. And that Babatcheed is awkwardly commanding the Zangyack grunts after the commanders left them behind. Machalcon is a pretty entertaining character. Also Sousuke wanted to be "GokaiFire" and Gai said it rips off of TimeFire. XD Whew. Welp I'll be back to Gokaiger when episodes are significant- Oh, Kanzen GokaiOh. I'll get back to it later.

Kanzen Gokai Oh is probably my favorite add on type of mecha. Mixes Gokai Oh and Go Jyu Jin together. Too bad the body of Go Gyu Jin, Gokai Racer, Gokai Jet, Gokai Trailer, and Gokai Marine are left out. But I dig what they did with the swords.

Seeing how the Gokaigers unlocked their own Grand Power shows how far they've come from the pirates who didn't care about protecting Earth to a Sentai who's more than willing to fight for others, even to where the older Rangers have no reason to doubt them anymore. Now they've proven worthy to be called Super Sentai.

Lurker
I just feel that the Machalcon shouldn't be involved in Kanzen Gokai-Oh.

The Gokaigers' Grand Power should be entirely by itself and not rely on Machalcon for the combination.

But I gotta admit, Kanzen Gokai-Oh looks cool. Though I thought its finisher would be a beam-type fired off from the chest.

Minato Ascending
I think ep 38 is definitely one of the best eps in this series. The deaths of two major villains really shook up an otherwise rather laissez faire kind of storytelling, and the only thing that I'm disappointed about is Kanzen Gokaioh's final attack. C'mon, even the drill would've been better by comparison, or some mach speed running slash or something. Next week we'll get Basco AND Megaranger; seems to me that it'll be another awesome episode.

Yeah, how the heck are they going to pay the 'unlimited reward'?

Simple. Find that person, then kill him. :loltongue:

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
Kanzen Gokai Oh is probably my favorite add on type of mecha. Mixes Gokai Oh and Go Jyu Jin together. Too bad the body of Go Gyu Jin, Gokai Racer, Gokai Jet, Gokai Trailer, and Gokai Marine are left out. But I dig what they did with the swords.

I think these four should've formed some separate mech or something, like Shinkenger's DaiTenku.

I just feel that the Machalcon shouldn't be involved in Kanzen Gokai-Oh.

The Gokaigers' Grand Power should be entirely by itself and not rely on Machalcon for the combination.

Now that you mention it... Kanzen Goaki-Oh take the prize of needing the most grand power to use the grand power. Think about it: You need the Grand power of Abaranger and Go-Onger in order to activate Kazen Gokai-Oh! Shinken-Gokaikaioh only need the Gao Lion.