Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

It's not like he wasn't trying to stop them. You know...all those monsters every week? Like all those other "competent" villains in every other Sentai that did the exact same thing for the past 35 years.

Hidden Masta has a point..

Lurker
According to the new posters these are the new bounties:

Marvelous: increased from 5 million to Unlimited
Joe: increased from 4 million to 8 million (if converted you get 2,880,000,000 yen or 37,137,323.93 USD)
Don: increased from 5,000 to 50,000 (if converted you get 18,000,000 yen or 232,108.27 USD)
Ahim: increased from 2 million to 4 million (if converted you get 1,440,000,000 yen or 18,568,661.97 USD)
Luka: increased from 1.5 million to 3 million (if converted you get 1,080,000,000 yen or 13,926,496.48 USD)
Gai: increased from 100,000 to 300,000 (if converted you get 108,000,000 yen or 1,392,649.65 USD)

i was bored so I converted them too and looking at the numbers, everyone's bounty at least doubled

Welcome
Nope. Dailymotion is an avid DMCA complier. Tudou is in China so good luck on copyrights there toei :p

I know Veoh is a bad site to upload stuff on because it has viruses...Yeah, now that I think about it, there's not really any choice.Nico Nico Douga wouldn't work because it's in Japan.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Gokaiger Episode 38.

Well, I must say that episode was pretty cool.

Definitely the highlight was the climactic showdown between Barizorg and Joe. Gotta love those Sentai Rivalries. Just an awesome fight overall between the two episodes. I wonder who directed the action scenes in this episode, it was really great. Especially at the end where Joe cut Barizorg down after his suit was blown away by Barizorg's attack.

Nice AkaRed flashback. I wonder if we'll be seeing more of him in the future.

Kanzen GokaiOh's finisher was a bit lackluster. I was hoping for something...bigger and grandiose. But the mecha itself doesn't look too bad. Much better than HurricaneGokaiOh

NEXT WEEK IS MEGARANGER EPISODE. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE MEGARANGER THEME. THAT THEME WAS SO KICKASS.

Did anyone notice some similarity between the showdown Joe/ Barizorg and Jan/Suugu in Gekiranger? Both were lost father figures (one being the actual father, the other the Sempai), both were killed and part of their soul with their fighting skills were taken, put into a deformed and one-eyed body, and made into a obedient machine for the Big Bad; both showdown were highly emotional; the main difference being that Suugu had his consciousness as Dan coming back before being defeated by the hero, when Barizorg didn't; when Cid comes back as a spirit, it's after being defeated as Barizorg, and even there, it's not sure that it's not Joe imagining the meeting; however, both human spirits were seen by the hero after defeat, giving a strong advice.
It's strange that the main Legend dealing with that story with Joe was Yellow Lion, when the one having the most similar story is Gekired, who by the way appeared as well in Gokaiger.

Last edited: