Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this is the exact same thing he did with the others. He saw Joe fighting and liked his "eyes", was captivated by Luka's guts, same with Gai's determination.
If she joined the crew, that's because she got to show her worth too, and impressed him somehow.

I hope you're right. We'll have to wait and see ... I'm not holding my breath though after the last episode Arakawa wrote for Ahim :sweat:
 
The only ones I can see getting their powers back are the ones who made a guest appereance. Other than that, I doubt that the entire Super Sentai will be re-powered. Since the 34 Sentai lost their powers, it was to symbolize that their generation has passed and the Gokaigers is the first of a new one.

...I seriously doubt that Toei is going to end the anniversary series without all 34 teams not having their powers back. Because if they do end the anniversary series without all 34 teams not having back their powers, then what will become of the 40th anniversary? Or 45th or 50th? They can't have proper anniversaries without the other 34 sentai teams.
 
Last edited:
I have no doubt that all 34 teams will regain their powers. It will be interesting to see how this will affect the Gokaigers though.
 
They're sure to pull something at the end about the Gokaigers having to rely on their own powers to defeat Zangyack. Especially since we now know there is a Gokaiger Greatest Power
 
They're sure to pull something at the end about the Gokaigers having to rely on their own powers to defeat Zangyack. Especially since we now know there is a Gokaiger Greatest Power

which is completely useless without Go-Onger's Greatest Power, unless, of course, MachFalcon stays with them permanently, like his parents...
 
Not going to lie, that Double Rekka Daizantou is badass!!!!!!!

And the All Red Gokai Change is going to rock too. Interesting choice of Reds though. Their own little Red Pirate Gang.

I do hope that they have a few more guest stars coming back in the finale after Timeranger's tribute episode.

Decade just showing up and using the Rekka Daizantou with Ahim and Marvelous use it would be just great.Unfortunately, that kind of thing only happens in your dreams.
 
1322196826018.jpg

1322196883553.jpg

1322196977692.jpg

1322197065536.jpg

1322197161037.jpg





Hyper Battle scan


1322197362095.jpg

In the first picture, who are Shinken Red and Shinken Red-hime fighting?
 
Who is the red that got cut off in the pic? I saw Magi, TimeFire, Akaranger, OhRed, and Red Racer, but whos the one on the right? (I assume its Luka since she doesn't seem like a Magi Red to me). I can't tell but I think its supposed to be Hime ShinkenRed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top