Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lefdkvYOBf1qa7yfto1_250.jpg
Whoops. Fixed.
 
Uhhh, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but after watching Ep. 22 I think it's high time we start getting serious. I'm talking about the villains. If these charades go on any longer the villains will be tainted and in the end leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Barizorg and Insaarn are now resorting to being comedians and Oils Gil is..is uh...he's still being himself.

Plus they stopped talking about his pops..w/e happened to him. The episodes, the schemes, the MOTW are still good, but the main villains are slipping.

Like, they dug themselves so deep a hole that it took a me a third watch of episode 21 to realize Insaarn actually stepped foot on earth...too actually do something...

I have a really bad feeling about this crew from now onwards.

****..Now I shall repeat, same thing goes for Basco now. He's doing the same **** as well...you would think that sense he rarely appears you wouldn't get bored of him...but this GoGoV episode just turned things completely around.

All I know is he has know choice but to come up with something new, because he's used all his keys..wait did he use singalman? Either way, the get bitched and summon a droid technique has now become fail.

That didn't hurt this episode per say though, it was just an updated progress report. Only thing really off about the episode was that Gai clearly didn't need to use Gold Mode..that was way to obvious.
 
That didn't hurt this episode per say though, it was just an updated progress report. Only thing really off about the episode was that Gai clearly didn't need to use Gold Mode..that was way to obvious.

Gai's a fanboy. He likes to see his 15 'senpai' F' up the monster before he gets a whack at it :D:thumbs:
 
All I know is he has know choice but to come up with something new, because he's used all his keys..

He didn't. There's still Signalman, Deka Swan and Onna Shinken Red.
Heck, this was only the 2nd time he pulled his Bangai heroes. He still own us a Shinken Red vs Shinken Red.
 
He didn't. There's still Signalman, Deka Swan and Onna Shinken Red. Heck, this was only the 2nd time he pulled his Bangai heroes.

Right right, I knew i was missing something.

Dammit! He's just going to repeat the same schemes again then. :shakefist
 
Would they show male characters fussing over a baby or rushing to save a pregnant woman? I doubt it. (Gai and Joe helping a little boy is not the same as having the girls squee over a baby just because they are women and women love babies, didn't you know :rolleyes2:)

I have seen the sub. I shall say it again: Where in the world do you pick up these stuff? Even if it is not sub, the title "Human lives are the Earth's Future" pretty much gives away the message of the episode. The girls are not there just because of "D'awww.... lovey kid I wanna have a kid". It is saving human lives, especially the kids because they are the future of Earth. Have you ever heard of the saying, "Kill one person, you just killed a million?" Beside, the whole point of Luka wanting to save the baby and the kid is because she wasn't able to save her sister, Fia, from her illness and Ahim wanted to do the same because she want to show Luka that she can handle things without Luka's help.

In a sense, we learn why Luka is Luka and a character growth from Ahim.

Oh and let me add this: Females mammals tend to be more protective and more caring about the young than the males. So it is not because of the stereotypical "Girls goes goo goo ga ga over babies and kids." Like I said, Luka feels the need of taking care of Ahim and the baby and the kid because she felt she owns something to her dead sister and Ahim wants to show Luka she can stand up for herself.
 
Last edited:
I have seen the sub. I shall say it again: Where in the world do you pick up these stuff? Even if it is not sub, the title "Human lives are the Earth's Future" pretty much gives away the message of the episode. The girls are not there just because of "D'awww.... lovey kid I wanna have a kid". It is saving human lives, especially the kids because they are the future of Earth. Have you ever heard of the saying, "Kill one person, you just killed a million?" Beside, the whole point of Luka wanting to save the baby and the kid is because she wasn't able to save her sister, Fia, from her illness and Ahim wanted to do the same because she want to show Luka that she can handle things without Luka's help.

In a sense, we learn why Luka is Luka and a character growth from Ahim.

I generally hate the way this episode made Luka look weak by giving her a stupid, sappy backstory. It's bad enough they decided that her motivations had to involve, yes, kids - but so far there's been nothing to indicate that she would have an angsty past, nor that she was irrationally overprotective of Ahim (caring about Ahim, yes, but not as OTT as she was in this episode.) It was just pulled out of the writers' asses.
 
Episode 23 was great :anime:
My favorite parts are Joe and Don meeting a cross dresser XD,Basco returns with Rio,Mele,and Zuuban, and Gokaiger transforms in to GoGoV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top