Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if he's being sarcastic or not or if it had another meaning. After all, while I myself like Boukenger, this board seems to have a majority that don't like it.
 
Any word on when a DaiRanger will be showing up? I want to see who they bring in and what power they end up getting. Not to mention it is going to be awesome to see the costumes in action again with the theme music going.

I do recall hearing a Jetman episode coming up (with Gai as the guest.
 
Any word on when a DaiRanger will be showing up? I want to see who they bring in and what power they end up getting. Not to mention it is going to be awesome to see the costumes in action again with the theme music going.

Ryo, Ryuranger, showed up in the 199 Senshi movie and I believe they got Dairanger's Great Power in the movie. If they did, that means no episode. :disappoin
 
I don't know if he's being sarcastic or not or if it had another meaning. After all, while I myself like Boukenger, this board seems to have a majority that don't like it.

Good. Whether Boukenger was good or bad isn't the point.

Point is when the tribute eps can capture the essence, the tone, the feel of the respected series then they're going above and beyond.
 
Ryo, Ryuranger, showed up in the 199 Senshi movie and I believe they got Dairanger's Great Power in the movie. If they did, that means no episode. :disappoin

Oh you have got to be ****ing kidding me. I had to suffer through Shinkenger and Go-Onger and I don't even get to enjoy a DaiRanger episode? That is some pretty ****ed up **** Toei.
 
No...they didn't...They didn't get Boukenger's power until this episode.
Really? I really should watch the episode subbed then.

Then if they didn't get the Boukenger powers till this episode then they obviously didn't get the Dairanger powers in 199 Heroes because Satoru and Ryou gave their approval in that movie.


Good. Whether Boukenger was good or bad isn't the point.

Point is when the tribute eps can capture the essence, the tone, the feel of the respected series then they're going above and beyond.

Yeah that's a good thing when they do that.

BTW just wondering, what are your feelings on Boukenger?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top