Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that Basco is never that angry when he loses a key. What does that tell me?

... nooooo.... can it be... is he plotting to snatch everything in one swoop once the gokaiger get the last key from him and the last grand power?

I think this is his long running gambit should his attempts at getting the treasure fail.
 
- He's going to make getting autographs a thing isn't he?

- God how I love Gai's reaction

- Whew, there's some real tension between these two. It's nice to see a ranger not so buddy-buddy

- I do love Gai's silly reactions to the ninja confusion

- Yes! On screen text effects! This needs to be in the Kakuranger episode

- Well damn, Marvelous is feeling inept for once, how unexpected. No, seriously, I like this.

- Oh hey, an old monster, now that is pretty cool!

- ...and Ryuuwhatshisface!

- Definitely good to see a bit of history for Marvelous. I imagine they could a series out of his past.

- The grand power for Boukenger was a neat addition, I'd like to see future grand powers do stuff like that. No toy to sell doesn't mean they can't do something with props.

- It's cute to Navi being worried about Marvelous, I'm glad he isn't totally annoying like a lot of random helpers.
 
I loved the interactions between Akashi and the cast in this episode. Doggy Kruger and Akashi had the best interaction in the series so far.
 
Out of Topic but still in Gokaiger topic: Super Sentai Villain Getter! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTt9DAQAlFg&feature=player_embedded#at=75

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZANYACK!!!!!

ON topic: Gekiranger really got screwed then...

1310856587137.jpg
 
Wow. I was pretty impressed with this episode.

. As Aoi pointed out above, I like how Akashi comes back and makes us realize there are many other badass Reds out there like him. I'm actually watching Hana Kimi right now (or at least, trying to) and he's totally different. But I liked Akashi in Boukenger, so having him back twice was...awesome to say the least. Marvelous feeling inept was very nice. A good humbling experience.

. Loved the Ninja fight. "Wait!! Why are you guys Kakuranger?? That makes me feel left out as Shurkenger!!!". Plus the letters!!! THE KAKU LETTERS.

. Woo! More on Marvelous's past!!

. Great having Ryuon back from Boukenger!! That's actually really cool that they bring back villains from past shows. I wouldn't mind seeing other villains back.

. If the Gokaiger get Daibouken's sword as their power, I wouldn't mind GokaiOh getting the armor from the Lights of Ginga like GingaiOh did. Kinda like in the Gingaman vs GoGo V where MaxVictoryRobo got the armor.

. I loved the line at the end. "This is okay, right AkaRed??" Man, really connects the two anniversary series together. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top