Ayumi Beppu/MagiPink has a small part in episode 51.
http://ameblo.jp/beppu-ayumi/entry-11165649825.html
Sentai is more easier, since they're not restricted to just one main actor. Not to mention they had a year or so to try to get back whomever they could. Unfortunately, Goseigers had to suffer because of it.
maybe it is just me... but I'm surprise that she's returning. I thought she hated being Magipink and being in Super sentai in general... or is that a myth.
It might be a myth. She said in an interview once that she asked to audition for the Red Ranger because she didn't see why the main character must always be male. Of course she might have just said that for attention or done it because she wanted the main role, but if it's true, it sounds like she was invested in the show.
And, of course, if she really disliked the job or wanted to deny her toku past, she probably wouldn't be coming back for Gokaiger
I hope that Tatsuya/Timered from Timeranger will appear in Gokaiger final :shakefist