Denjin_Zaboga23
Sweet Sweets
"Hmm, you know, after all this commotion, eating something would probably be good for us. We won't have to worry about another Zangyack attack right awat since they would not have expected their first force to be defeated like this." This was just Lynn's own observation. They don't know what they are facing, like when they fought against my family...we defeated two Action Commanders, but more just kept coming... She was starting to slip back into her past, but managed to not get so worked up into it since Willow's complaints were still fresh in her mind.
"And Willow, I'm sure you'll get some form of repayment...how about we just go eat for now? Does that sound good with you, Captain?" In reality, she knew that Tiberius would probably just "pay back" with more stares and possible gropes. And having been around Tiberius for a while, she actually suspected that there might have been another "mark of ownership" elsewhere. Haa, he really likes you, Willow...I guess I'm lucky that I'm not as full figured as you in this regard...
"And Willow, I'm sure you'll get some form of repayment...how about we just go eat for now? Does that sound good with you, Captain?" In reality, she knew that Tiberius would probably just "pay back" with more stares and possible gropes. And having been around Tiberius for a while, she actually suspected that there might have been another "mark of ownership" elsewhere. Haa, he really likes you, Willow...I guess I'm lucky that I'm not as full figured as you in this regard...