Keith Justice New Member Jan 16, 2008 #1 There's a website out there lookin' for a fight. It's a podcast called GWJ: http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/ They're lookin' to tussle. Games I think would be worth our time is HALO 3 of course, but how many of use own Call of Duty 4? Here's the initial challenge... we'd be mercenaries to back up TFL if they need us: http://teamfremont.com/newforums/index.php?topic=4183.msg72715;boardseen#new What games show we assemble to fight for the Forces of Justice? I'm open to Call of Duty 4 and picking it up if there are enough of us that have it. What I have: HALO 3 Team Fortress 2 Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2026
There's a website out there lookin' for a fight. It's a podcast called GWJ: http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/ They're lookin' to tussle. Games I think would be worth our time is HALO 3 of course, but how many of use own Call of Duty 4? Here's the initial challenge... we'd be mercenaries to back up TFL if they need us: http://teamfremont.com/newforums/index.php?topic=4183.msg72715;boardseen#new What games show we assemble to fight for the Forces of Justice? I'm open to Call of Duty 4 and picking it up if there are enough of us that have it. What I have: HALO 3 Team Fortress 2
Hemidal GWJ Member Jan 16, 2008 #3 We'll be ready We can probably field up to the max (9 players?) for the game. Some of us are definitely better than others. "Let's get it on!" :buttrock:
We'll be ready We can probably field up to the max (9 players?) for the game. Some of us are definitely better than others. "Let's get it on!" :buttrock:
Balmung Member Jan 17, 2008 #6 I have Call of Duty 4. I dont play halo anymore. I sold it to a friend.
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Jan 17, 2008 #7 I have Halo 3 and Team Fotress 2. For Great Science!
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jan 20, 2008 #10 I have none of these games, but if any of you remember my sad attempts at Halo 3 back in December, you're all probably breathing a sigh of relief. :laugh:
I have none of these games, but if any of you remember my sad attempts at Halo 3 back in December, you're all probably breathing a sigh of relief. :laugh: