Banned
I remember that ruckus that came about when Keith wasn't on the original list of 10 (when people like Linkara, LinearRanger and, of all people, Mr. Yellow where).

Some at RC and RB figured it was because HJU was a seen as a Rumor Mill and was Untrustworthy.

But then Keith got in with the other 10 and the rest is history. :thumbs:

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Some at RC and RB figured it was because HJU was a seen as a Rumor Mill and was Untrustworthy.

Well some see Jefusion, which HJU often uses a source citer, as a rumor mill and untrustworthy. There have been claims that they've published false articles that were explicitly planted by 2channers that Geki took hook, line, and sinker as fact

I remember that ruckus that came about when Keith wasn't on the original list of 10 (when people like Linkara, LinearRanger and, of all people, Mr. Yellow where).

But then Keith got in with the other 10 and the rest is history. :thumbs:

Oh so no ruckus for Masta huh? After all the work I've done at saying bad things about Samurai! I deserve a spot on that list!!

Banned
Well some see Jefusion, which HJU often uses a source citer, as a rumor mill and untrustworthy. There have been claims that they've published false articles that were explicitly planted by 2channers that Geki took hook, line, and sinker as fact

That is one of the reason I despise Jefusion. They just recycle stuff they find elsewhere and call it their own news. They also have gotten information 100% wrong about different groups and fansubs and other stuff they call fact. IMO they are akin to sankaku.

Mad Skillz
I'll always find it hilarious that they have an anti-copying banner on their page. JE Fusion has an anti-plagiarism stance. Let that sink in for a moment. These are the same guys that in the past have taken news, and sometimes musings, from a site I run with some friends, RST, and reposted it to their site nearly word for word.

Last edited:

HJU's news team would kill you if they saw you say this... cuuuuzzz.... it's usually the other way around.

Here's to hoping Tom doesn't see this. :sweat:

I'll always find it hilarious that they have an anti-copying banner on their page. JE Fusion has an anti-plagiarism stance. Let that sink in for a moment. These are the same guys that in the past have taken news, and sometimes musings, from a site I run with some friends, RST, and reposted it to their site nearly word for word.

HJU too..... and Tom gets maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. :D

GekiDan seriously needs to get a trustworthy translator, or learn Japanese on his own. Most of the news goof-ups on his site would have not had happened had he got someone to check the original Japanese content.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
(Note: This is just a suggestion)

Keith should just make GekiDan a member of HJU's Newshound team...........that way Geki will be able to have HJU's approval on what is the right stuff to post on JEFusion and not some "trolled rumors" from ppl at 4chan