VAMOLA!
I was checking the official Power Ranger website and noticed that Power Force page got a listing of people and Keith Justice is in it!

Not sure if Keith (and rest of the HJ) know about this so I thought I shall share my discovery with you. :thumbs:

Heh... this has been there since the last Power Ranger convention. I am still tickled honored. :anime:

Has anything ever actually come of this? Like perks of being in this?

Also wasn't this called like "Super Fans" or something and then everyone got all pissy?

So far... not a whole lot. You may see our names appear on a product in the future........ and they sent me one of these:

images

That's about it.

They saw the reaction to that on HJU and decided to respond by not pissing anyone off. :)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
They saw the reaction to that on HJU and decided to respond by not pissing anyone off. :)

Actually the "negative reactions" occurred more on RangerCrew and Rangerboard when Chris Funaro (Crayfish) was bitching about it to the epic extreme.

But Funaro seems to have simmered down since then, considering Power Morphicon has also been included on the list of the "Power Force." Not to mention Saban made the right adjustments to clear up that misunderstanding

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Also wasn't this called like "Super Fans" or something and then everyone got all pissy?

Something like Power Force is a very delicate matter because you've essentially got online review bloggers and forum admins being business reps for Saban instead of, well, the real fans

It's like giving a kid who got nothing but straight D's the Presidential Achievement award. What even makes someone a "bigger fan" than somebody else?

Personally, I still think it's rather stupid, but every company needs good fan publicity.

Last edited:
Banned
Actually the "negative reactions" occurred more on RangerCrew and Rangerboard when Chris Funaro (Crayfish) was bitching about it to the epic extreme.

But Funaro seems to have simmered down since then, considering Power Morphicon has also been included on the list of the "Power Force." Not to mention Saban made the right adjustments to clear up that misunderstanding

What was he bitching about?