JDF Talks About Austin St. John on No Pink Spandex

I don't think he came off the best either in the interview... seems like a guy that has a lot of pent up frustration.

Not sure what you mean about hypocrite tho.
 
That video with JDF and Johnny Y. Bosh was funny, especially the end when they talked about OverDrive.
 
Everything he preaches about he has either done, or is DOING during the interview. It's almost comical.
 
I'm not saying JDF came off as the most likable guy in the world in the podcast.. I still find Austin more approachable, but..... JDF actually did do all those things he was talking about.
 
Im halfway through the interview and, though Im a fan of his, Quark is right. He say, as a martial artist, he's not supposed to talk like that, but he does. ASJ and JDF both talk big, thats just how they are, and thats probably why they dont like each other. But I havent heard ASJ challenge JDF to a fight. I saw him get asked that and say that "we like each other too much to do that." So, IDK who's full of bull. JDF does do what he says he's gonna do, as far as MMA is concerned. But maybe he should tone down the talkin a bit.

Or they can be more like JYB, haha. That dude is always chill and fun to listen too.
 
JDF actually did do all those things he was talking about.

I assume you meant ASJ, but how do you know? More importantly, who cares!? Besides some dude carrying a 17 year old grudge and desperately trying to get his MMA career off the ground. Every other PR alum has nothing but nice things to say about JDF and everyone else, why can't JDF just grow up and stop taking potshots at people?

edit: I should note, it's not like i'm happy about it or anything. Tommy was my hero growing up, and I have him to thank for getting me back into PR with Dino Thunder. It's just kind of upsetting he does this, considering how nice everyone else is at panels and in interviews.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top