[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Lurker
Bimyou~ is always such an awesome show, i like how some of the less popular members get to be regulars and show off their humor on it, and i absolutely loved Myao's gameshow and dorky Komorin

OT: Anyone reading AKB49?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
My bad for posting the Japanese link, I read it there since I could read Japanese, and tokyohive didn't have it translated yet. Though I know JFC can read it so I put it up anyways.

I can? Since when?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Could you not read Japanese? My bad. I could have sworn you could read it. Oh well. My bad. Or maybe that was Igadevil :laugh:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Could you not read Japanese? My bad. I could have sworn you could read it. Oh well. My bad.
No biggie. It'd be nice if I could. :sweat:

Knowing now how much of a fan I'd be of Japanese Entertainment stuff in general, I'd like to go back in time and tell myself to take those Japanese courses in university. :laugh:

Or maybe that was Igadevil :laugh:
Probably. :)

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Knowing now how much of a fan I'd be of Japanese Entertainment stuff in general, I'd like to go back in time and tell myself to take those Japanese courses in university. :laugh:
Same here.... :redface2:

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
No biggie. It'd be nice if I could. :sweat:

Probably. :)

At least you were able to take Japanese courses if you wanted to.
I can't take Japanese because I took the SAT II Test for Japanese Language and when I showed my score the councilor, she told me there is not point in taking it because all the level for Japanese in school is way below your level since I passed it with the max score .

Bimyou~ is always such an awesome show, i like how some of the less popular members get to be regulars and show off their humor on it, and i absolutely loved Myao's gameshow and dorky Komorin

OT: Anyone reading AKB49?

What episode is Bimyou on because the last episode I watched was episode 3 and also yes I do read AKB49, but the last chapter I read was chapter 19 do to being busy in college with a lot of freaking project and for rest of the semester I will not get anymore project for 1 of my classes

Last edited:
あたりまえ
this thread need some Not Yet love
[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIyNTk4MDM2.html"]111114 Coming Soon! - Not Yet ??????? - ?? - ???? - ????[/ame]