[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Yuukarin's graduating from S/mileage & H!P at the end of the year.
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=1115

/me sniffles and then runs away to hide manly tears.

[HIDE]:bawling:[/HIDE]

EDIT: Right now I'm probably in the middle of the "bargaining" stage.
[hide]
kejbx.png
[/hide]

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Hetare has been on a roll as of late. After ending Sashiko no Kuseni ended (Something I still am disappointed about, they should make another member-centric show, Sayaka? Rena? Mayuyu?), and now becoming a regular on Iitomo (where incredibly famous comedians such as Okamura Takashi and Yabe Hiroyuki of Ninety-Nine and Nakai Masahiro ) appeared she's certainly living up to her 9 rank status.

Oh, and her filling in for Kojiharu for the next two Ariyoshi's? Sweet.
[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE1MjUwMTE2.html"]?????????! - 11.10.22?????????? ???????SP? - ?? - ???? - ????[/ame]

I dunno if anyone saw this, but Kojiharu once again appeared on Mecha-Ike in their 4 1/2 long special. Oh Nyan Nyan...:laugh:

I didn't even like Kaze wa Fuiteiru, but it's strong record sales are definitely a good thing.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
that makes the 2nd s/mileage graduation this year right?
In a way, it can be considered the 3rd that they've had in the last 3 months. Sakichy graduated in August, and then the one new "sub-member" (Fuu-chan) had to leave last month (September) because she was diagnosed with anemia or something like that (though fortunately, she is supposedly going to return and join the H!P Eggs once she's recovered and gotten medical clearance).

Mmmmmmmmmm...Sasshibutt.
[HIDE]:drool:[/HIDE]

Hetare has been on a roll as of late. After ending Sashiko no Kuseni ended (Something I still am disappointed about, they should make another member-centric show, Sayaka? Rena? Mayuyu?), and now becoming a regular on Iitomo (where incredibly famous comedians such as Okamura Takashi and Yabe Hiroyuki of Ninety-Nine and Nakai Masahiro ) appeared she's certainly living up to her 9 rank status.
Well, they've replaced Sashiko no Kuseni with that YONPARA show, which features the AKB sub-group Not Yet (which has Sasshi). The new show itself is a little odd to say the least. The fact that it's largely done over Skype with the girls all using live webcams is a neat idea, but yeah, obviously it leads to the odd technical "hiccup" now and then. To be honest, for me, right now it's saving grace is that it features Not Yet. If it weren't those 4 girls (Yuko, Sasshi, Kitarie and Yui-han), I probably wouldn't be watching it. :laugh:

and now becoming a regular on Iitomo (where incredibly famous comedians such as Okamura Takashi and Yabe Hiroyuki of Ninety-Nine and Nakai Masahiro ) appeared she's certainly living up to her 9 rank status.
She's definitely hitting the big time in terms of exposure. Shows that that 10 spot jump she had was definitely earned and justified.

Oh, and her filling in for Kojiharu for the next two Ariyoshi's? Sweet.
Saw that first one and I thought, "I hope they do a 'Kojima PRIDE' corner". :anime:

I dunno if anyone saw this, but Kojiharu once again appeared on Mecha-Ike in their 4 1/2 long special. Oh Nyan Nyan...:laugh:
Another "baka" test special?

Imagine Kojiharu and Sayumin (from MM) on the same ep.

Blows your mind.
:rofl:

In a way, it can be considered the 3rd that they've had in the last 3 months. Sakichy graduated in August, and then the one new "sub-member" (Fuu-chan) had to leave last month (September) because she was diagnosed with anemia or something like that (though fortunately, she is supposedly going to return and join the H!P Eggs once she's recovered and gotten medical clearance).

Mmmmmmmmmm...Sasshibutt.
[HIDE]:drool:[/HIDE]

Well, they've replaced Sashiko no Kuseni with that YONPARA show, which features the AKB sub-group Not Yet (which has Sasshi). The new show itself is a little odd to say the least. The fact that it's largely done over Skype with the girls all using live webcams is a neat idea, but yeah, obviously it leads to the odd technical "hiccup" now and then. To be honest, for me, right now it's saving grace is that it features Not Yet. If it weren't those 4 girls (Yuko, Sasshi, Kitarie and Yui-han), I probably wouldn't be watching it. :laugh:

She's definitely hitting the big time in terms of exposure. Shows that that 10 spot jump she had was definitely earned and justified.

Saw that first one and I thought, "I hope they do a 'Kojima PRIDE' corner". :anime:

Another "baka" test special?

Imagine Kojiharu and Sayumin (from MM) on the same ep.

Blows your mind.
:rofl:
It was special baka test special, bringing back a majority of the past bakas and having a grand total of 20 people on it. People like Suzuki Sarina, Hamaguchi Masaru, San-chan, Takeda Shinji appeared. Okamura even made his own partner take the test :laugh:

I haven't heard of Yonpara, I think it's cool to think that Yuko has returned to more AKB-like programming, she and Sayaka haven't appeared forever, and I miss Yuko and Sayaka's antics T.T

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGBHs2ZyZxw"]AKB48 マジすか学園 ~好きな先輩にイキナリ告白されちゃった...~[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_U6QOVriA8"]マジすか学園2 ねずみとセンター [/ame]