[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

Would it be possible for one of you two upload on youtube a sort of walkthrough explaining whats going on? i've tred watching some gameplay but I've been so unclear on whats happening.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Did u unlock anything special?

I have unlocked the Super Rare cards through the game under the setting and using codes for some of the super rare, which I will make a thread about the codes for the new sequel like I did for the First game later on in the future
But there is still more codes coming out in the future because some of the member's codes are not out yet
Also you get to unlock Akimoto Producer like the pervious one and this time HE LOOK WEIRD

as you wish!

I have this picture also because I remember getting it off her blog on Watarirouka Hashiritai official blog
Even as now I still love that picture

Last edited:
Lurker
Would it be possible for one of you two upload on youtube a sort of walkthrough explaining whats going on? i've tred watching some gameplay but I've been so unclear on whats happening.

All the game is, is "calling" the girls and then answering their questions correctly and then getting "photo cards" of them as rewards, it's not too difficult

I have unlocked the Super Rare cards through the game under the setting and using codes for some of the super rare, which I will make a thread about the codes for the new sequel like I did for the First game later on in the future
But there is still more codes coming out in the future because some of the member's codes are not out yet
Also you get to unlock Akimoto Producer like the pervious one and this time HE LOOK WEIRD

Someone was able to get all the passwords for every girl, and passwords for "Bikini Mode" and "Hidden 5th Video"

Can you explain why every so often what I presume were names in the address book shattered? I thought it meant you couldn't continue with them but then hmf master says he has 100% with all the girls?

nonexistent
My Airi Suzuki <3

umeyaji0503-img423x600-1262022958rrzko395336.jpg

Lurker
Can you explain why every so often what I presume were names in the address book shattered? I thought it meant you couldn't continue with them but then hmf master says he has 100% with all the girls?

When their name shatters, they can no longer be called for the current playthrough, once u went through and gotten an ending with one of the girls, the time resets and u can continue with all the girls call-able, basically me and hmf have played through the game many times in order to complete the album with various girls