Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Black Ranger RX said:
I have a funny feeling this guy's real name is Michael Braunenstein!!

This guy has appeared and flamed people on many boards, including Japan Hero, Japan Media, Power Rangers Forever, Blue Power Zone, Dedicated to Black Forums, the list is endless, and you're most likely to find him on Boards related to Tokusatsu and Power Rangers. I always think of that guy when I see flaming, abusive stuffs, etc. It's weird how some people actually come to message boards to flame and attack other people!!

Not only that but this guy sent me his dumb e-mails, and spammed my guestbooks with abusive and untrue crap messages. What I do about it? I just block his E-mail addressed and delete his messages, while with the Guestbook I just ban his IP Address and delete his message.

Yep. That's his name. Michael Braunenstein. Here's what he got banned by:

1. Clash Of The Megazord (many times)
2. ForeverBlue's The Power Blue Zone board (3 times)
3. My board, Power Rangers Forever (3 times)
4. NinjaJack's Viewtiful Henshin! board (2 times)
5. Ville Valo's Angel Of Death (2 times)
6. RangerBoard (Not sure about the beginning that he first joined. I know he re-joined as Kamen Rider Agito)
7. Power Rangers MainFrame
8. RangerGallery (Can you believe this??!!)
9. RangerNation
10. Now Henshin Justice Forum
More... etc. Many boards that he got banned. I assume that he used to be banned by Japan Access before. Not sure about this

Anyway, since we're on the topic of how we discovered Henshin Jusctice Forums (is that right?), basically Forever Knight posted a link to the Forum on Dedicated to Black forums, so I clicked on the link and found this message board, and I was like "wow, cool board!!". So I decided to join it and become a member.

Here's hoping Henshin Justice Unlimited will become a success!! :cool:

I found out at Blue Power Zone and I decided to join the board. The board looks soooooooo AWESOME! :buttrock:

FreedomBlack said:
Yeah, he was. He even signed up on my board, pretending to be Zyuray. Yeesh...

o_O Man... he needs help so bad. He enjoys flaming people ALOT.

Born A Hero...Became An Avenger
Well,I was looking on Adv on RB and I seen the board.I consider JC as a cool guy and wanted to atleast check the site.I love it and hope to meet everyone here.

ForeverRed said:
Yep. That's his name. Michael Braunenstein. Here's what he got banned by:

1. Clash Of The Megazord (many times)
2. ForeverBlue's The Power Blue Zone board (3 times)
3. My board, Power Rangers Forever (3 times)
4. NinjaJack's Viewtiful Henshin! board (2 times)
5. Ville Valo's Angel Of Death (2 times)
6. RangerBoard (Not sure about the beginning that he first joined. I know he re-joined as Kamen Rider Agito)
7. Power Rangers MainFrame
8. RangerGallery (Can you believe this??!!)
9. RangerNation
10. Now Henshin Justice Forum
More... etc. Many boards that he got banned. I assume that he used to be banned by Japan Access before. Not sure about this

I found out at Blue Power Zone and I decided to join the board. The board looks soooooooo AWESOME! :buttrock:

He he`s threaten to actuallly KILL me, anyone else as lucky?
This guy is need of some serious help. I gave him numourous times to back down and not be, well a jerkoff. But he pretty much squashed any chance of that happening.

NinjaJack said:
He he`s threaten to actuallly KILL me, anyone else as lucky?
This guy is need of some serious help. I gave him numourous times to back down and not be, well a jerkoff. But he pretty much squashed any chance of that happening.

He made a bad threaten at me recently. He'll be sorry for what he has done to every boards.

For The Greater Justice...
FreedomBlack gave me the link to this site over at my 1up.com page. Checked it out and saw some familiar faces. Been enjoying my stay ever since. I've been posting sporadically over at JA but I seem to feel more comfortable here. I'll be here to stay.

BTW, I'm Grimm from Rangerboard and Japan Access. ;)