Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

Well JC had told me about starting this place up a while ago. I told him that I would love to be apart of it. The fact is that Rangerboard gets too angry, PRN is too strict and we need a place thats not as straight and narrow as Japan Hero. So Henshin Justice is one of the better forums I`ve been too, and trust me I`ve been to them all.

Forever Knight kept harassing me on msn to join......nah just kidding harassing part. :tongue:

Forever Knight was IMing to come here. First he sent me link to main address, http://henshinjustice.net/ to which I replied "Naruto licensed, ROFL" Then IMs me 3 days later with a more direct link to the board, at a bad time, cause it was right before I had to go out. After I got home, was bored, joined and posted, The End.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
FreedomBlack said:
Oh, he had numerous names on JH, JM, and other boards. All of which were banned, including the one he's got now.

And also, he got banned by MANY, MANY boards because he flamed alot people on every boards so bad. All is he kept coming back to Poweranimals' board and flame him again.

Last edited:
I don't have low self esteem.
ForeverRed said:
And also, he got banned by MANY, MANY boards because he flamed alot people on every boards so bad. All is he want to re-join Poweranimals' board and flame him again.
I have a funny feeling this guy's real name is Michael Braunenstein!!

This guy has appeared and flamed people on many boards, including Japan Hero, Japan Media, Power Rangers Forever, Blue Power Zone, Dedicated to Black Forums, the list is endless, and you're most likely to find him on Boards related to Tokusatsu and Power Rangers. I always think of that guy when I see flaming, abusive stuffs, etc. It's weird how some people actually come to message boards to flame and attack other people!!

Not only that but this guy sent me his dumb e-mails, and spammed my guestbooks with abusive and untrue crap messages. What I do about it? I just block his E-mail addressed and delete his messages, while with the Guestbook I just ban his IP Address and delete his message.

Anyway, since we're on the topic of how we discovered Henshin Jusctice Forums (is that right?), basically Forever Knight posted a link to the Forum on Dedicated to Black forums, so I clicked on the link and found this message board, and I was like "wow, cool board!!". So I decided to join it and become a member.

Here's hoping Henshin Justice Unlimited will become a success!! :cool:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
You're right, RX--it is him. He doesn't exactly bother to hide his MO when he does this stuff.

Ah, well...he's gone. Good riddance to him.