Introduce yourself!

Hey Jeff, it is nice to meet you! You certainly have a lot of different talents. You should share your work on here.

Hi, i'm Ruby, i'm 19 and currently a student.

I enjoy photography, music, live music, music technology, graphic design, walking, American Sitcoms...

Nice to meet you all!

Hi, I'm Jay and I might be considered way to old to be on this forum, but it has everything I love! TV, books, games and great people - what more could anyone wish for? I'm glad to be here:).

Hello all! I just registered a while ago. Finding lots of interesting stuff here. I'm Sharee, age 24 and from the Philippines. I LOVE LOVE LOVE TV series, movies, games and books most of all. Recently, I've been hooked to comic books and everything Marvel as well.

Hello All!

My name is Fitzy and just found this forum today! Some great insights and discussions here. I am a freelance writer, husband and father of 3. Looking forward to add to the site where I can and meet some like minded as well as not so like minded folks. So far, I feel like I have found the right place!

HEY ALL! I am bananawolf. I don't know why I chose that name. I guess its because I like bananas, and wolfs are pretty cool. I have been looking for a forum to start posting on and this one looks pretty neat.

I like reading and pop culture and news and stories and sports and gaming and television and movies and pretty much everything else, so lets get a discussion going!

Hey. I'm a college student from Canada who's into pretty much everything that gets discussed around here; games, films, music, etc. This forum seems pretty cool, I like some of the threads I've seen already. See y'all later

Hey! I'm a college student from North Carolina. I just love talking about anything really. :] Looking forward to some good conversations!

Essex Village
Hi Jesslane, I am new too, Hey I am SlothPaw, I am also a student from the UK! Glad to join a community on it's earliest time so I can watch this place grow.