Introduce yourself!

Eh. It's hit or miss. I like Japan (this is my second time here), but the students are mostly little brats who won't listen.
When I was in Japan I stayed in a tiny "apartment" with 4 by 4 meters super expensive. I think everything there is expensive and I miss the nature, I only see big buildings...

Contributor
4x4? Capsule hotel?

I'm not actually in Tokyo, so it's a different experience this time around. I'm in an Ibaraki town of about 50k, right next to one of 150k. But there is a lot of farmland. I go to Tokyo on the weekends to get away.

It was not a capsule hotel, it was a "real" apartment, but very tiny. o_O I broke my glasses twice in the month I was there because I had to put them on the floor and stepped on them. I think a small town should be a more normal experience...

Contributor
It's pretty nice in a town, except that everyone assumes I speak perfect Japanese and rattles off at light speed. I can understand when they talk slowly, but that's about it.

My "leopalace" (a chain of cookie cutter apartments) is rather small, and there's a bathroom in the kitchen (lol, just like in Powerpuff Girls). The walls are super thin, too, and I can hear the neighbors snoring or flushing their toilets. I could even hear their cellphones when we had an earthquake alert last week.

Japanese have a terrible space problem... I visited an apartment of a young couple in Tokyo and it was really small as well, I don't know how they can manage.

Japanese have a terrible space problem... I visited an apartment of a young couple in Tokyo and it was really small as well, I don't know how they can manage.

This is my first time visiting this website. I just registered it because I have found a lot of interesting topics! I'm a vivid reader who writes for passion. I'm also a Pharmacy student. I will check out some of the topics now!!

Hello. My name is Ricardo, I'm eighteen years old and I was born at Portugal. Currently, I live at France with my family. I'm a calm and friendly person who doesn't like trouble. If no-one comes and "mess" with me, I surely wont do it myself. I love navigating through forums and blogs, keeping myself updated with the rest of the world, just like discuss and exchange opinions with other people.