{{insert HJU member}} is The {{insert famous name}} of the forum

I agree with this more than Lohan lol. I'm about 8 drug addicts shy of being Lohan lol



Have you ever seen Bolt IRL? LOL He's Carrot Top and Johnny Depp's Lovechild... with a little Shaun White in there for good measure

FK is the Andrew "Dice" Clay of HJU

now that i think about it, That does make more sense. hahaha

Inui Takumi is the Chris Pine of HJU.

Id totally agree with this if I wasnt black. Actually, I still agree with it. :D
 
Icefish is the Sgt. Keroro of HJU.
Dekamaster is the Mark Zuckerberg of HJU.
Warrior Jedah is the Ernie Reyes, Jr. of HJU.
MagiPink is the Tiffany of HJU.
Basri RX is the Chris Rock of HJU.
AoiBlue is the Jay Chou of HJU.
Black Fang is the Shinchiro Miki of HJU.
 
Keith Hayward is the Wesley Snipes of HJU
Fangire Queen is the Lyndsay Lohan of HJU
Forever Knight is the Seth MacFarlane of HJU
D is the Jamie Lynn Spears of HJU
Bolt is the Johnny Depp of HJU
Blade Dancer is the Molly Ringwald of HJU
Kura is the Jessica Alba of HJU
Kageki is the Dr. Maki of HJU
Misfits is the Seth Rogan of HJU
BlackFang is the Simon Cowell of HJU
RiderFaiz is the Dan Akroyd of HJU
Dami-chan is the Michael Cera of HJU
Tiger is the Ben Affleck of HJU
Sentinel King is the Lou Ferrigno of HJU
Subject Zero is the Ozzy Osbourne (speech only) of HJU


Keep the list going.......


and yes I'm bored.

Nice thread. You nailed many of associations too.

Im the Robert Downey Jr. of HJU!

Drug addict who went to jail? :eyebrow:

Molly Ringwald? Really? :sly:

You look like you could be related...

WHAT?

PeeWee Herman? :sly:

:hmm: I agree.

I vote FK.

Me too for now. There's someone else of whom he reminds me, but I can't quite get it right now.

Inui Takumi is the Chris Pine of HJU.
MaraJade is the Aoi Sora of HJU.
Jacky392000 is the Landy Wen of HJU.
KaenBurakku is the Shigeru Miyamoto of HJU.
KouAidou is the Kim Kardashian of HJU.
KamenRiderBiblio is the Ben Barnes of HJU.

I think you're just running low on actual material.

Hidden Masta is Eitoku of HJU.
Momotaros is Lawrence Fishburne of HJU.

Hidden Masta is the Michael Kelso (Ashton Kutcher's character) of HJU.

ForeverRed is the Jackie Chan of HJU. :)

Nah. I'm the Jackie Chan of HJU.

I'm sorry to tell you that my butt is not actually like a big mountain of pudding.

:rofl2:

I think I'm laughing so hard I'm turning red. Now I have a headache, but I'm fine with it.
 
What about me? :disappoin

I guess I'm the Mr. Cellophane of HJU. I dont really leave a presence, I just sorta come and go...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top