I'll miss the 2-in-1 Rider concept

I barley miss it... Because it was not fully used. Sure, you had them talk at the same time, you had them both transfrom at the same time and with Xtreme, demorph as well, but it was not fully used to it's effect. In the end, Phillip provides the magic, and Shotaro provides the weapons. No actual fusing was in there. Compare Omnimon or Gogeta, those two were made from two Digimon/Sayains and felt more 2-in-1 than Double.

What I am tryng to point out is that they should have made Phillip and Shotaro seprate riders. Phillip keeps his elemetal powers and Shotaro keeps his weapons, but bring in the device that combines them later. Say... Inplace of Fang or Xtreme. And have no one drop like a rock.
 
I'll miss Double as well. This was actually the first Kamen Rider series I've watched while it was airing and it will always have a place in my heart for it. I got hooked on Kamen Rider since around this time last year and I've watched seven series!

But, anyway, Double was a great series in my opinion.
 
I loved W. I said it before and I'll say it again, I just find it ironic yet great that W is more traditional to Kamen Rider style than nearly all of the other Heisei Riders. Lets face it, after the bizarre premise of Decade and the non-stop annoyance of Den-O, we needed something that got us a lot closer to Kamen Rider's roots.

BTW, how is a drum stick yaoi fuel? The drum stick, or chicken leg, is one of the most popular and most requested pieces of Fried Chicken.
 
I'm going to miss Kamen Rider W. It gotta be one of the best Heisei Rider series along with Kiva, Den-O and Agito.
 
It gotta be one of the best Heisei Rider series along with Kiva, Den-O and Agito.

*looks @ what he specifically bolded from that entire statement*

31978_1405265125374_1044753191_31191997_1383482_n.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top